ICT v Arbroath Tuesday 26th

Honestly just stopped reading Lichteeeee’s stuff man bore off

I thought the team selection for a game away to Inverness was wild, like a fair few people, I fully support DC the man is a legend, if we end up winning I will be delighted to be wrong. If we ended up getting a hiding nobody is fickle or turning on Dick ffs

None of us think we’re Edgar Davids and all of us know Dick knows a million times more about football than we do. We’re fans giving our opinions 

Please hold out Arbroath. Just come out of fives fully expecting us to be losing and then found out the score. Buzzing

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Fair play to Arbroath. A deserved win.

Not a clue what Ridgers was doing for the goal. I don’t think Arbroath were even that great. You could say they defended well but we really didn’t give them any serious problems to deal with.

We were fucking terrible though. We need to change something as we are not challenging for the title if we carry on the way we are going.

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Nope. Same mental team as Saturday except Chris Hamilton in for the missing Jason Thomson. Honestly no idea what the hell Is going on with that line up

I expect us to get a hiding but who knows 

Hmm.

Having watched all but one league game so far this season, I genuinely don't know what kind of tactics/style Dodds is trying to install when we are going forwards. We don't create enough quality chances to continue this potential title challenge and it's getting a little worrying.

Tonight we played exactly to the standard that I've come to expect from us and we rightfully didn't get anything from the game.