Hibernian v Celtic

41 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Maybe the number is important to you but it's not for me,you changed the subject which means you have no answer.

My original point still stands. A Celtic fan on here said that football crowds are a reflection of society. I said that if that is the case, why does this reflection of society only relate to Celtic and Rangers. They are the only two clubs in this country where the religious/political bile is inherent right through them. It is not inherent in any other club in the country, so how can that be if football crowds are a reflection of society?

8 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

My original point still stands. A Celtic fan on here said that football crowds are a reflection of society. I said that if that is the case, why does this reflection of society only relate to Celtic and Rangers. They are the only two clubs in this country where the religious/political bile is inherent right through them. It is not inherent in any other club in the country, so how can that be if football crowds are a reflection of society?

I think this is a very naive point of view,we don't enter a different dimension at the football.
Because some are more vocal in their religious/political views the reflection of society is Celtic.
The reflection of society for you will be Aberdeen. 

6 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I think this is a very naive point of view,we don't enter a different dimension at the football.
Because some are more vocal in their religious/political views the reflection of society is Celtic.

"reflection of society" 🙃

The obvious answer would be that Celtic and Rangers reflect different cross sections of society than other clubs, notably disproportionately from Scotland's thriving community of utter fucknuggets

26 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I give up. 🏳🏳🏳

Just now, Drew Brees said:

Nowadays, due to family and work commitments, I don’t get to many games. Think the last time I was at tyncastle was about 8 yrs ago when we won 4-0 in a midweek game so you can understand me not k using what do you’re referring too, care to educate me?? 

"family" 🤣

So we've established you're a glory hunter. Fill me in with what i was making up.

10 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

🤣 Me and my family are Jambos Drew. You can only deflect so long.

What have i made up?

Eh, that the bad celtic fans sing about you and your family, my understanding of that song is that it refers to the clubs. You’re very delicate.