Normal Island

2 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

Worst person of the year so far.  

I saw something about her where she'd used her 15 minutes of fame to buy a ton of pet food that she then donated to an animal shelter. Top lass, and she can grog on my boaby anytime she likes.

2 minutes ago, MSU said:

I saw something about her where she'd used her 15 minutes of fame to buy a ton of pet food that she then donated to an animal shelter. Top lass, and she can grog on my boaby anytime she likes.

Ok I take it back. The worst person of the year is the guy is saw wearing a t shirt like this last week 

IMG_2707.thumb.jpeg.ddf28b850a6db4e7369ed5ffc629e898.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Even Lawrence Fox is appalled.  

Just read that there - has her had a bump on the head or been hacked I wonder?

32 minutes ago, throbber said:

Just read that there - has her had a bump on the head or been hacked I wonder?

I suspect it’s more that he doesn’t believe a thing he says.  

Manchester Airport: Police officer suspended after kicking video - BBC News

Just watched this, it a 14 second clip of the cop absolutely blootering the restrained guy on the grounds head, then stamping on it and then knee to the back.

That is under any circumstances excessive and the type of assault that could lead to horrific life changing injuries or worse. If he is not charged it is beyond belief. Don't know what those that were arrested will be charged with and if the deserve and require charged that fine, but that cop should never wear a uniform again.

6 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Jum really loves the taste of polis boot leather.

I started following Jim on Twitter after one of the AVFTT guys started running some tweets about his oddness - which was quite funny. And yep, that stands up.

As well as promoting questionable Facebook Da views on gender identity (which Spence and a group of his loyal followers wear with a badge of honour - endlessly re-tweeting his "tadger" clip), he looks to really sell a self proclaimed hard-man image with regular statements like the above. He is basically intimating to anyone that cares that don't you worry, he can look after himself if he needs to. 

As with many of his age-group, he is becoming more small "c" conservative the older he gets which means it is only a matter of time before it becomes a big "C". Any dalliance he had with indy has well and truly sailed due to SNP being led by the Greens in their wish to promote, eh, equality. 

But the worst thing about him is that he ends many a vacuous statement quite regularly with this emoji: 😎 - suggesting that he has just hit upon a real thought provoking take on something and is basking in his coolness/aloofness. Awful man but still I follow to be riled, which is mainly why I remain on X/Twitter these days.  

1 hour ago, Pocketman said:

I started following Jim on Twitter after one of the AVFTT guys started running some tweets about his oddness - which was quite funny. And yep, that stands up.

As well as promoting questionable Facebook Da views on gender identity (which Spence and a group of his loyal followers wear with a badge of honour - endlessly re-tweeting his "tadger" clip), he looks to really sell a self proclaimed hard-man image with regular statements like the above. He is basically intimating to anyone that cares that don't you worry, he can look after himself if he needs to. 

As with many of his age-group, he is becoming more small "c" conservative the older he gets which means it is only a matter of time before it becomes a big "C". Any dalliance he had with indy has well and truly sailed due to SNP being led by the Greens in their wish to promote, eh, equality. 

But the worst thing about him is that he ends many a vacuous statement quite regularly with this emoji: 😎 - suggesting that he has just hit upon a real thought provoking take on something and is basking in his coolness/aloofness. Awful man but still I follow to be riled, which is mainly why I remain on X/Twitter these days.  

What's hilarious about his love of authority and in particular the police is that he often refers to his Catholicism - something the police are of course well known as historically supporting so well in some parts of the country...

31 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

What's hilarious about his love of authority and in particular the police is that he often refers to his Catholicism - something the police are of course well known as historically supporting so well in some parts of the country...

Is his young lad not one of Tayside's finest.

32 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

oh aye, that's another thing. As you say, he does talk a lot about his faith. A lot. Which is of course fine - it is his feed after all - but he shoe-horns it in via the most tenuous of links. Or what sounds like completely made up incidents. 

If he can find a way to talk about Catholicism and shoeing someone, then his day must be made:

2 hours ago, Pocketman said:

He blocked me on Twitter for saying “The word racism does have meaning”.  

3 minutes ago, Pocketman said:

oh aye, that's another thing. As you say, he does talk a lot about his faith. A lot. Which is of course fine - it is his feed after all - but he shoe-horns it in via the most tenuous of links. Or what sounds like completely made up incidents. 

If he can find a way to talk about Catholicism and shoeing someone, then his day must be made:

He’s gone down the Russell Brand grifting for the right route.  I can only hope it pays well, because any dignity he ever had had flown out the windows. 

2 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Just watched this, it a 14 second clip of the cop absolutely blootering the restrained guy on the grounds head, then stamping on it and then knee to the back.

That is under any circumstances excessive and the type of assault that could lead to horrific life changing injuries or worse. If he is not charged it is beyond belief. Don't know what those that were arrested will be charged with and if the deserve and require charged that fine, but that cop should never wear a uniform again.

Oddly, Lozza Fox is at severe risk of losing his “voice of the virtuous” status on the far right (perhaps to Jum?) for daring to say the police offficer was out of order.   The savage right are now accusing him of being a liberal plant.  

Twitter really is a hellhole of a place.  

23 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

A kick to the head for Joe public in a fight is pretty much garenteed jail time