Scotland v Denmark

Scary Bear

1 hour ago, Zazu said:

I'm obviously biased as a hibs fan, but that's a nonsense take. 

Point me in the direction of any violent incidents or dangerous tackles that have gone unpunished since the Barisic incident in winter 2019? That side of his game has matured since then. 

Debates over the Aribo tackle have been done to death, but I'm still not convinced it was a red and that's been his only other sending off since then. 

Didn’t he cut open Callum McGregor’s shin a couple of weeks after the Aribo tackle?

Edit: never noticed it’s already been mentioned

Edited by AJF

don't think we have played well off the back of a good performance yet under Clarke.

Serbia and Slovakia were good back-to-back performances but that might be it. Austria then Israel across September and October were good performances as a whole but we were obviously shite in the first half against Israel.

I can't think of many games where we've been able to take our foot off the gas for so long like Friday night, though, which might help.

Fwiw I still don't think we'll get a result tonight.

On 14/11/2021 at 14:47, Virtual Insanity said:

Draw not enough if Wales draw with Belgium on Tuesday I believe? Unless we score 2 more goals than them in doing so. 

Not had great luck with injuries of late - that four out tonight including Patterson’s suspension?

Great for Souttar on a personal level

1 hour ago, General dissaray said:

Done McGregor this year gash his shines and weather they go unpunished or not he is a very very rash player were that side off his game is bound to get found out at international level

Callum McGregor 

Forgot about that incident tbf, my subconscious must have chose to selectively forget it xD 

He is definitely still guilty of the odd rash challenge, but I feel it's been made out to be a bigger weakness of his game than it actually is, particularly after the aribo tackle. 

As someone who watches him every week, in the last 18 months or so most of the mental aspects of his game have really been improving