Humza bairn in nursery row.

velo army

12 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

They refused to accept the applications of several children with Muslim/Pakistani names, multiple times, saying there was no space.

They then accepted applications often the the same day, with kids with “white” sounding names.  

It’s discrimination, simple as that. 

From what I understand, I 100% agree. And I’m not defending anyone. 

6 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Nice to see the guy who defended the use of one slur a few months back and spends most of his time here white knighting bigots just casually throwing in another as part of his "I wouldn't put it past this Pakistani politician" material! Great fun!

Is this aimed at me? 

7 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

44C234FF-3ABC-4CD0-AA5E-1DC380BF467E.gif

Are you really trying to pretend that a) you haven't done all those things in the past and that b) the word "pak", while not the primary slur used for Pakistani people, is absolutely one that is used by racists in this country? You've both got selective amnesia and lived a very sheltered life if so. But then, again, not a surprise from the writer of "tinker's ain't a race"

41 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Nice to see the guy who defended the use of one slur a few months back and spends most of his time here white knighting bigots just casually throwing in another as part of his "I wouldn't put it past this Pakistani politician" material! Great fun!

10 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Are you really trying to pretend that a) you haven't done all those things in the past and that b) the word "pak", while not the primary slur used for Pakistani people, is absolutely one that is used by racists in this country? You've both got selective amnesia and lived a very sheltered life if so. But then, again, not a surprise from the writer of "tinker's ain't a race"

Ok, help me out with what I’ve said on all of these please? 

a) I’ve no idea what you’re driving at    

b) Pak is how I have found people originally from Pakistan refer to themselves. How do you? 

And ‘tinkers a race’? 

2 hours ago, GAD said:

You think the journalist who found them rejecting kids with Muslim names whilst welcoming kids with western names with open arms was also in in this conspiracy to bring down Little Scholars?

If you can't trust a journalist who can you trust.....

There has been an investigation, unless the results are public we don't know anything apart from Humza being a serial liar. 

11 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

b) Pak is how I have found people originally from Pakistan refer to themselves. How do you? 

And ‘tinkers a race’? 

Selective amnesia it is then, absolutely pathetic

Screenshot_20211104-232304.jpg

7 hours ago, NotThePars said:

"It's actually more ephebophilia" type argument there. Or "Islam isn't a race" can't work out which.

It's nice to see it deployed alongside a "but they get to use the n-word" type argument rather than just a quick apology/admission of ignorance and change as well. 

8 hours ago, Detournement said:

There has been an investigation, unless the results are public we don't know anything apart from Humza being a serial liar. 

So you do think there is a grand conspiracy involving several different people to bring down the Little Scholars branch in Broughty Ferry? Why?

10 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Indo/Pak racism is the worst I see in my day job. A significant number hate each other with equal venom. 

I wouldn’t have put it past Humza to have forced the issue just to assert his position, nor the nursery proprietors to have told him to GTF just because he tried it on. 

The nursery were wrong. But I do believe there merit in their technical defence that the Care Inspectorate is funded by SG so they’re not entirely impartial.  Who wins? Naebdy. 

9 hours ago, alta-pete said:

And ‘tinkers a race’? 

8 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Thanks for reminding me. Nothings changed. Tinkers still ain’t a race but it could be an ethnic slur. What’s your point? 

Jesus christ man. Stick to metaphorically licking Kincy's arse. It's all you're good for. 

A few days ago you were literally obsessing over the travel itinerary of an 18 year lassie, and now this. 

Tremendous stuff 😂

9 hours ago, Detournement said:

SLab keeping it classy here in a Sevco like fashion. An SNP politician who seems to trigger quite a few, can't be discriminated against in life because he has misrepresented something in a political setting. 

38 minutes ago, GAD said:

So you do think there is a grand conspiracy involving several different people to bring down the Little Scholars branch in Broughty Ferry? Why?

His conspiracy posts fall into two categories: genuinely mental and attention-seeking. This is the latter. 

12 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Indo/Pak racism is the worst I see in my day job. A significant number hate each other with equal venom. 

I wouldn’t have put it past Humza to have forced the issue just to assert his position, nor the nursery proprietors to have told him to GTF just because he tried it on. 

The nursery were wrong. But I do believe there merit in their technical defence that the Care Inspectorate is funded by SG so they’re not entirely impartial.  Who wins? Naebdy. 

TEAM: Rangers.

Who would have thought it?

1 hour ago, GAD said:

You might be on to something here.  It must be part of a global conspiracy organised at the very heart of the Scottish Government.. Today The Little Scholars Nursery  in Broughty Ferry... Tomorrow THE WORLD!