The Caley v Greenock Morton

TheScarf

If we play this replay as well as we did on Fri night on I'm expecting a good result.

Are Morton streaming the game?

I've just been on your site and there is no mention of Tues nights cup replay, WTF?

I see Gus is oot the door.

Edited by SandyCromarty

6 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

If we play this replay as well as we did on Fri night on I'm expecting a good result.

I've just been on your site and there is no mention of Tues nights cup replay, WTF?

Don't expect much from our website. 

Hoping there's a bit of a bounce now we've got that haddy out the door.

On 05/12/2021 at 09:39, SandyCromarty said:

Full details on Ton site www.gmfc.net

As suggested weather might be a factor and snow gates may closed stopping ICT fans returning home.

Might be more on stream than in physical attendance,  might watch from home if looking dodgy.

Good news there was no extra time, I was that cold I wished I kept my original plan and watched the stream.

Anyway must be our turn to duff Motherwell.

Well done the boys from 12 yards, hard on the goalies facing that wind was not fair.

Did they toss to decide ends or was it just because of the group of under 12's enjoying their night out that they took it to the unpopulated end. Bawbags!!!!

Edited by Paisley Ton
I have seen the future

11 hours ago, embow said:

That went well.🥺👋👋

I di watch the game and there's no doubt we were the better team overall football wise, our problem is up front as it has been lmost all season, we don't have the end product to finish a game, however you won and I wish you well in your next cup game.

One item which I felt slowed the game was that players and goalkeepers had repeatedly to retrieve the ball when it went out of play, the commentators at one point said that ball boys are banned due to covid, not so.

As per Covid rules balls can be placed around the perimeter and one person assigned by each stand to retrieve, wipe and replace the ball back on the perimeter, this is what we do at Caley and as do other grounds.

Anyway good luck with Motherwell.

Very even game in fairness, a draw certainly a fair result on the balance of chances. 

2nd half was very fractured with not much decent play from  either side. Then it all came alive in the last 5 minutes as both teams were going for it. 

I didn't actually know when watching the game that ET wasn't going to take place. I assume this was back in place again, but very glad it wasn't. 

Anyway, I'd expect that is as much 'magic of the cup' I will see this year. Would be amazed if we get anything out of an away game at Motherwell. 

1 hour ago, Piehutt said:

Very even game in fairness, a draw certainly a fair result on the balance of chances. 

2nd half was very fractured with not much decent play from  either side. Then it all came alive in the last 5 minutes as both teams were going for it. 

I didn't actually know when watching the game that ET wasn't going to take place. I assume this was back in place again, but very glad it wasn't. 

Anyway, I'd expect that is as much 'magic of the cup' I will see this year. Would be amazed if we get anything out of an away game at Motherwell. 

Courage mon Brave, Faint Heart never fecked a pig!

We blootered Celtic in the semi final back in 2015 on our way to winning he cup.

All is possible in cup matches