It's Friday! Friday! Gotta get down on Friday! ICTFC ~vs~ Kilmarnock

3 hours ago, blackislekillie said:

You've clearly never seen us play. I can guarantee that there is no risk of entertainment  breaking out. Your pies any good?

Not had a pie since the pre-COVID days so I don’t really know!

14 hours ago, blackislekillie said:

You've clearly never seen us play. I can guarantee that there is no risk of entertainment  breaking out. Your pies any good?

Not really no. You'll probably queue for 20 mins then find they've run out anyway.  

Hope the game goes the same way as earlier in the season. We create an early opening and fire in hard before sitting backing and letting Killie get on top before still coming out the winners.

6 minutes ago, RiG said:

Hope the game goes the same way as earlier in the season. We create an early opening and fire in hard before sitting backing and letting Killie get on top before still coming out the winners.

Hope your next shite is a hedgehog 

48 minutes ago, RiG said:

I dont think I'll be able to cope if Kirk Broadfoot, an absolute fucking bomb scare and slower than a week in the jile last season, is given as easy a game as last time. 

We exploited his weakness - running at him with pace - once, and spent the rest of the time shelling balls towards him. He could have played in his slippers.