Next Permanent Hibernian Manager

45 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I've always thought Ross had a decent record in transfer windows - I realise they've had a bad run of results, but this sacking could be a mistake, unless they bring in someone good, obviously - Alex Neil would probably be an improvement on Ross. 

No we didnt really.

We have required a back up striker since January, didnt address that in the summer, have an imbalance in midfield, have required at least 2 x CH for cover and a RB.

The suggestion was that Graeme Mathie paid for those with his job a few months back, but tbqhwy both him and Ross are culpable (its always been said that recruitment is a joint decision).

Sad now it worked out for Ross as he ticked plenty boxes but the results haven't manifested, possible he will get another decent job and learn from this down the line like Heckingbottom. I would give it to Alex Neil although these players should also take blame and may not deliver for him either. 

Yup. If we’re putting David Gray in charge in the interim there must have been something seriously wrong with his relationship with the players. Surprising as it never seemed like there was an issue there.

Just now, Fraser Fyvie said:

Yup. If we’re putting David Gray in charge in the interim there must have been something seriously wrong with his relationship with the players. Surprising as it never seemed like there was an issue there.

SDG might get a tune out of them but I suspect he's too close and pally to the players like Yogi and Sauzee. One thing I'll say is the rot set in after that straight red at Ibroke from brother Walsh when a goal up.