Hibs V Dundee 14-Dec

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Jamie Murphy looks like a 40 year old da that's just went through a bitter divorce.

He did exactly what he was brought on to do, though.  As did Gogic.

The Irishman  commentating on HTV was good.  Not so sure about his Weegie pal, though.  Anyone know who that was?

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Celebrating a Hibs win aye?

Was cheering your mob on all evening. It’s not my fault your manager and players can’t even look on the same level as one of the worst Hibs teams I’ve ever seen. Absolute joke the way you capitulated to than garbage.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

He did exactly what he was brought on to do, though.  As did Gogic.

The Irishman  commentating on HTV was good.  Not so sure about his Weegie pal, though.  Anyone know who that was?

Tam McManus.

Could have brought on a couple of people from the crowd for the attacking intent we had.

2 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Good to see you're still handling your utterly comical relegation at our hands so well emoji23.png

Fucking hell, mate. Naw. 🙃

I wanted Dundee to win tonight. I’d take a team with Nilsen, West, Broadie and Sutcliffe over Hibs every single time. You are absolutely horrific though. It was like watching eleven c***s on acid trying to f**k a spaniel.

Just now, Kyle Reese said:

Fucking hell, mate. Naw. 🙃

I wanted Dundee to win tonight. I’d take a team with Nilsen, West, Broadie and Sutcliffe over Hibs every single time. You are absolutely horrific though. It was like watching eleven c***s on acid trying to f**k a spaniel.

Or Albert Kidd trying to f**k The Hearts.

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Or Albert Kidd trying to f**k The Hearts.

The game’s finished, mate. They beat you. You don’t have to still keep trying to suck them off. 🙃

Bloody hell, I was putting more effort in to supporting Dundee tonight than half of the Dee fans on here by the looks of it. Shat the bed v a genuinely awful Hibs team, and you bring up 1986?

Mind-boggling stuff.

Edited by Kyle Reese

1 minute ago, Kyle Reese said:

The game’s finished, mate. They beat you. You don’t have to still keep trying to suck them off. 🙃

Bloody he’ll, I was putting more effort in to supporting Dundee tonight than half of the Dee fans on here by the looks of it. Shat the bed v a genuinely awful Hibs team, and you bring up 1986?

Mind-boggling stuff.

Shouldn't be an issue for you mutants on Saturday then.