Hibs V Dundee 14-Dec

2 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Not sure how. I’m literally pointing out that Dundee seem to just happily get bent over by garbage like Hibs, when they will actually bother their arse v Hearts. 

If we don’t turn up properly at the weekend, we will get beat. Because Dundee will turn up. They have a really weird thing about us.

That was genuinely one of the shittest games of Premiership football I’ve ever seen. 

what a lot of shite you talk the only thing we have v hearts is the fact that more and more of your fans act like mini ****(ive seen the maroon pound posts) and the fact that for some reason you blame dundee for being utter horseshite the other season and getting relegated...and albert kidd still torments you 35 years later.

Just now, Kyle Reese said:

Not really. Just disappointed at the complete lack of effort against a badly toiling Hibs team. It’s like they never even bothered turning up. Even you must admit that’s a poor Hibs team just now.

It's a team a bit low on confidence of course, but Boyle tonight in that first half especially was stellar. 

Amuses me that "certain posters" seem to get themselves constantly bent out of shape about Hibs.

Garbage we may be, but we are now 2 points off 4th.

As to "one of the worst games you have ever seen" does anyone have the clip of the boy greetin about Hearts being "dugshite, complete dugshite" when playing at Murrayfield. One of life's more amusing moments.

8 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Not sure how. I’m literally pointing out that Dundee seem to just happily get bent over by garbage like Hibs, when they will actually bother their arse v Hearts. 

If we don’t turn up properly at the weekend, we will get beat. Because Dundee will turn up. They have a really weird thing about us.

That was genuinely one of the shittest games of Premiership football I’ve ever seen. 

It's Dundee that has a weird thing about Hearts, eh? That's why you're here talking pish now and that thread that's been going about from Kickback 😂

8 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

That was genuinely one of the shittest posts I’ve ever seen. 

FTFY

1 minute ago, Meeniedee said:

what a lot of shite you talk the only thing we have v hearts is the fact that more and more of your fans act like mini ****(ive seen the maroon pound posts) and the fact that for some reason you blame dundee for being utter horseshite the other season and getting relegated...and albert kidd still torments you 35 years later.

Wow. On a thread about Hibs v Dundee, where you have lost, on an evening when you could have kept Hibs in your sights in the relegation battle… you are more concerned with Hearts not winning the league thirty odd years ago, and Hearts being demoted two years ago. 

Such a strange bunch. Hibs were there for the taking, and none of you seem that bothered. Must be something in the water. 🤣

3 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Not really. Just disappointed at the complete lack of effort against a badly toiling Hibs team. It’s like they never even bothered turning up. Even you must admit that’s a poor Hibs team just now.

Give it a rest.

Dundee were not throwing that game for Hibs benefit, they simply had a bad night compounded by a terrible og.

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

Give it a rest.

Dundee were not throwing that game for Hibs benefit, they simply had a bad night compounded by a terrible og.

Oh I don’t think they threw it, I just can’t get over how awful they were. It’s like they totally overestimated you.

Edited by Kyle Reese

2 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Wow. On a thread about Hibs v Dundee, where you have lost, on an evening when you could have kept Hibs in your sights in the relegation battle… you are more concerned with Hearts not winning the league thirty odd years ago, and Hearts being demoted two years ago. 

Such a strange bunch. Hibs were there for the taking, and none of you seem that bothered. Must be something in the water. 🤣

dundee v hibs and here you are slavvering about it.....what are you doing on this thread...i reckon if hearts had have won that day your old man would have jizzed in his trousers instead of your mum..so thank albert kidd for you being born.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

This is really strange, it's like he's preparing an excuse for Saturday if we beat them, but if he watched us tonight which he's constantly saying he did, he knows that's not happening.

Pack it in @Kyle Reese, you silly sod.

I honestly watched that game tonight, rooting for Dundee. Sadly, it became apparent really early, that your team were all over the place.

Ill repeat that, I wanted Dundee to win. 

Just now, Meeniedee said:

dundee v hibs and here you are slavvering about it.....what are you doing on this thread...i reckon if hearts had have won that day your old man would have jizzed in his trousers instead of your mum..so thank albert kidd for you being born.

I was at that game. I was seven years old. It seems to mean more to Hibs fans (who weren’t affected by the result) and Dundee fans (who never really benefitted from the result), than it does to any Hearts supporter that I have ever met, including my late father.

I could understand Celtic fans getting excited about it, and to an extent Hibs. No idea for the life of me why Dundee fans would celebrate the restart of the OF only years though. 

Bloody hell, the most 0-0, 1-0 win I’ve ever attended, that honestly felt like a pre-season friendly, if McMullan didn’t decide to randomly go all Alan Shearer then it would have been a bore draw.

Newell man of the match was a good laugh, no one deserved it, we were dull as dishwater, I would have given it to McMullan for his contribution, we have absolutely no chance in the final unless Maloney can get some form of reaction from them.

Nisbet and Cadden both subbed off injured too, neither have had good seasons but we really have very little depth and it’s a real concern for Sunday.

For all my Hibs slander, Dundee never really troubled us once, which given our total lack of impetus and intensity is a concern for them. 

The highlight however, was 10 mins or so after the match, I live in the close proximity to Easter Road and due to this I need to move my car from my street for home games as my street is used for disabled parking. I went up to my flat after the game and after the (limited) traffic had passed I went to go and bring the car back round to my street. 

When I went back out, I heard shouting and arguing on the street and wondered if there was a few drunk fans lingering and arguing but nope, it was two G4S stewards in hi vis shouting arguing with eachother being pulled apart by colleagues 😂, might I say, cinchsational?

41 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

He did exactly what he was brought on to do, though.  As did Gogic.

The Irishman  commentating on HTV was good.  Not so sure about his Weegie pal, though.  Anyone know who that was?

Dave Armstrong is honestly the worst commentator ever, the games he commentated last season made me miss going to football more than anything.

I remember him calling Dundee Utd Dundee, guy knows nothing about football whatsoever.

13 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Give it a rest.

Don't know where you're getting the idea it was terrible. That was a fantastic own goal, which any striker should have been proud of.