Kilmarnock vs Dunfermline - 18th Dec

1 minute ago, AlwaysAPar said:

Awaiting the arrival of killie fans to tell us that their 4th placed team is “awful” and how a home fixture against a club with 2 wins in 17 attempts is the ‘type of game’ that their club have “lost every single time” in their entire history

Every other team in the league has made that preemptive excuse.

Any game against a top 5 club is going to be very tough, especially away from home.  Would be delighted with a point.

Vytas should come back in but largely we are so short of options to improve,  midfield is where we are worst,  though gritted teeth I could argue for pybus to come in,  but it doesn't really matter who plays, its just desperate hope we chuck enough bodies into the central areas that we can somehow be competitive Nobody but a fully fit wilson is capable of the battle.

2 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Christmas shandies is it?

Just feel like we might do pull some magic out the bag and give us some confidence.

I'm dreading Arbroath the week after tbh, says a lot about the season they are having.

Nice lads [emoji122]
Getting the excuses in early in case the Pars embarrass themselves by failing to beat a gutless and clueless Kilmarnock side selected from turgid Tommy's tombola.  

We literally just conceded 3 goals against Queen of the South and got beat by Accies.

Nice lads [emoji122]
Getting the excuses in early in case the Pars embarrass themselves by failing to beat a gutless and clueless Kilmarnock side selected from turgid Tommy's tombola.  

You’re right, losing to the team with the biggest budget in the league would be the most embarrassing thing to happen to us this season.

We'll win this one. Beaten a better team in Inverness. Its the real, solid gold rubbish we struggle against. 

Will probably pick up some bridies on the way through so I don't feel tempted to eat one of those honkin' Killie pies 🤢

The atmosphere in the ground will be toxic if Wright is still there, a bit like Pars with Grant, especially if we go behind which seems written in the stars.

The fans have all now turned against him, especially after his antics in Kirkcaldy on Saturday and we're genuinely clueless on the pitch and there to be beaten. The 'biggest budget in the league' has been pissed against a wall.

You may have conceded 3 against QOS but you also scored 3, while we don't score at all it seems.  Prediction 0 - 1.   

Having been a regular visitor to the Dunfermline thread I now repeat what they were saying earlier in the season, "Go on, give us a humping if it means we get shot of the dinosaur /Grant sooner rather than later".

22 hours ago, AlwaysAPar said:

Awaiting the arrival of killie fans to tell us that their 4th placed team is “awful” and how a home fixture against a club with 2 wins in 17 attempts is the ‘type of game’ that their club have “lost every single time” in their entire history

Saved me the effort. Thanks!