Kilmarnock vs Dunfermline - 18th Dec

Just now, cass316 said:

Do Dunfermline not announce their team before KO?

Haha, snap! We usually announce it before 14.00. Can only imagine there may be an issue with a player and they're waiting to see what happens.

Bizarre selection. Must be 4-3-1-2, but Kennedy should be starting ahead of Dow in that role behind the strikers and I’d probably play Pybus in that midfield 3 for his energy. Wighton is usually left on the bench with O’Hara and Todorov getting on the pitch instead, so a bit surprised he’s starting. He is the best striker at the club though, so I’m pleased with that one.

Just now, cass316 said:
2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
Well shut my mouth. Changes ahoy!

Heard us moaning haha

Ha, someone got Hughes telt perhaps! I can only imagine that Kennedy might have a knock or something and they were waiting to see him in the warm up, but that's just a total guess.

Dom Thomas will be out for a while with a knee injury.

No idea what the tactic is. Either a 4-3-3 or possibly 4-1-2-1-2 diamond? How does Kennedy step up, play a blinder, then immediately get dropped? Honestly, this season is one heedfuck. At least MacDonald has been bombed out. Complete waste of a wage.

2 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Dom Thomas will be out for a while with a knee injury.

No idea what the tactic is. Either a 4-3-3 or possibly 4-1-2-1-2 diamond? How does Kennedy step up, play a blinder, then immediately get dropped? Honestly, this season is one heedfuck. At least MacDonald has been bombed out. Complete waste of a wage.

Harsh on MacDonald. He's an entirely competent back up for comrie. Not his fault he's being played as a winger.

Agree he should have been dropped though. Think the team would have been spot on with Kennedy in for Todd, but oh well here we go.

Ryan ''The Ghost'' Dow starting ahead of Kennedy????? Unreal min.

Kennedy was one of few good things last week. Rangers will certainly be taking him back in January.

Can't see where we have any creativity in that line-up. Maybe shell the ball to McCann and hope Wighton can feed of the scraps.