ICT vs Partick Thistle - Boxing Day Bash

13 hours ago, John MacLean said:

The SPFL will want it be played as soon as possible. 

With self isolation currently being 10 days I'm going for the midweek of w/c 3/1/22 for this being rescheduled. 

With this variant spreading rapidly there is more than a possibility that other club's players/staff will be infected resulting in game cancellations, re-scheduling games may involve many midweek ties over January and February or possibly beyond.

11 minutes ago, baba douche said:

It was a game against Caly that was postponed that they used to screw us before...

Get it played ASAP.

😂 yes the SPFL postponed that game for no reason and created a global pandemic just to screw over Partick Thistle. Jesus Christ.

1 minute ago, DiegoDiego said:
32 minutes ago, PB1994 said:
emoji23.png yes the SPFL postponed that game for no reason and created a global pandemic just to screw over Partick Thistle. Jesus Christ.

Yes, baba douche was obviously being entirely serious with that post. Jesus Christ.

A lot of people do think like that though…

A lot of people do think like that though…
I think the number of people who genuinely believe last season's ICT vs PTFC match was postponed so that weeks later the season could be stopped as a conspiracy to relegate a club who were already stinking out the league could be counted on the fingers of a Saudi Arabian thief's hand.

18 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Have some pity as he's a major major 'wannabe' who probably imagines the Caley job as a stepping stone to being a somebody.

Sadly, Reality tv has thrown up thousands upon thousands of kids like him believing in instant media celebrity.

There's plenty of fans who'd be more than happy to do it.  Why are the club giving the job to a County fan with the fakest enthusiasm imaginable and who uses as many words as possible in a bid to sound intelligent.

18 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

There's plenty of fans who'd be more than happy to do it.  Why are the club giving the job to a County fan with the fakest enthusiasm imaginable and who uses as many words as possible in a bid to sound intelligent.

He's probably sold himself to the club along the lines of it would help with his media ambitions and one day he'll be a big media star and so and so on, the world is littered with them.

Pity which I mentioned earlier is the operative word.

I remember watching the street auditions for Big Brother and each candidate got one minute to present themselves, it was embarrassing to watch the kids degrade themselves, every second female said, 'I'll show ma tits'.

It's where society is.

On 24/12/2021 at 11:55, Highland Capital said:

I wonder how many lives have been lost this season from shock after his impending “GOOAALL!” routine after every time we score.

Given our impotence at home, I reckon we're back in Saudi thief territory here.

• 1 month later...