Friday night Top of the Table clash

15 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Getting a really good impression of the community club spirit of Arbroath here.

Unfair to make sweeping generalization about the Arbroath lads on here cos of a remark I typed into the internet. 

I am a genuine neutral.

As well as sweeping generalizations you also seem intolerant of other’s opinions and “lived experiences” as well making absolute judgements on what is funny and what is not. 

3 minutes ago, Luddite said:

Unfair to make sweeping generalization about the Arbroath lads on here cos of a remark I typed into the internet. 

I am a genuine neutral.

As well as sweeping generalizations you also seem intolerant of other’s opinions and “lived experiences” as well making absolute judgements on what is funny and what is not. 

Making blatantly sexist statements, and claiming others are intolerant 😂

4 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Some of us are capable of just respecting women without it being a front to have sex with them, but you crack on mate. 

You progressive chaps who preach tolerance for all “lived experiences” and don’t like sweeping generalizations sure do love to make intolerant, sweeping generalizations!

1 minute ago, Luddite said:

You progressive chaps who preach tolerance for all “lived experiences” and don’t like sweeping generalizations sure do love to make intolerant, sweeping generalizations!

I don’t know what you’re on about now.

I don’t mean to sound harsh, but you’re coming across as really stupid here 

5 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I don’t know what you’re on about now.

I don’t mean to sound harsh, but you’re coming across as really stupid here 

There have been sweeping generalizations about Arbroath fans as a group and assumptions made about my views on women as a group.

There has been intolerance towards my preferences as a consumer who doesn’t like the sound of certain personnel on a tv production.  Myself and others have been labeled as “roasters” and our views are “pollution”

It’s all very hurtful.

It’s all just words typed on a website page about a Scottish Championship football game. A website that is littered with various types of humour and opinions.

I really don’t know why you’re so fucking upset about it.

Edited by Luddite

59 minutes ago, Fide said:

I think both Julie Fleeting and Leanne Crichton are excellent pundits. 

I wouldn’t go overboard with praise, but they are no worse than any of the men who BBC wheel out as pundits.

I think it’s a lot harder to provide interesting comments on live games than it is when commenting on highlights. Especially when not much has happened in quite a few of the Friday night games.