The Lee Bullen Derby - Ayr vs Pars 5/2/22

More or less the same but with McGinty hooked for Muirhead. I'm not convinced Bullen will do that. I do worry we see Muirhead 'protecting the back four' again.
Only way McGinty is out the team us if he's injured or suspended, unfortunately we are going to have to put up with him to the end of the season.

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Not even purchasing the stream until I know what team we are putting out. If he’s not playing with two strikers and actual wingers it will go the same way as the other games and we will lose 

Not convinced we need wingers, wee diamond would be fine. 

Would hope to see this tomorrow tbh. If Dom is fit he has to play. Ambrose hasn’t been brought in to be a bench-warmer either.

IMG_0465.thumb.jpg.db20181bed28a578f9d319fee556bcb9.jpg
DT isn't fully fit and just returning to the squad so he won't and shouldn't start. Especially since we have Boaby who could play wide as well if we needed it. We have options now which is great. Shame its only happening in Feb!

f**k you Grant ya fucking dick

Not sure why anybody would change the team right now. 

Good to see some competition for the guys in the first 11 though.

I've been very critical of Edwards in the past but recently he's been excellent. Can't drop him.

The two centre backs have been just as good last couple games. Ambrose has barely played for St Johnstone. He will have to bide his time.

The only change I would make is the keeper. OFW has not done much wrong recently but also not had much to do. Him stuck to his line does my nut in. This boy from Leicester comes with a bit of hype and Yogi canny believe his luck by the sound of things.

Edited by Chubbychops

Going to be a real tough slog today , pitch is going to be extremely heavy ,will likely affect both teams if they were wanting to play a lot of  ball on the ground , rain forecasted until evening,could game be in doubt ?