Livingston v Aberdeen

5 minutes ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

Hmmm. Bit of a weird thing to complain about. 

Im sure you had no issue with Stryjek feigning injury to kill time near the end? 

Of course you didn't. Yous are a bunch of weirdos. 

Only weirdo here is you, no self awareness at all from sheep fans, bunch of cheating c***s got what you deserved..

Got a strange feeling after that one. We absolutely strolled it for an hour or whatever it was then Aberdeen had a shot, and it went in, then some theatrics later and we are a bit backs against the wall. We should’ve been out of sight and that Holt effort off the post would’ve been just but hey ho gotta be happy with three points.

6 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

You got the wrong player for a start 🤣🤣

Anderson wasn't 'hauled off the ground'. I've had the benefit of a million replays of the incident. Anderson then pushed Vicente.

He was getting pulled up after being fouled, cunty baws Aberdeen player should've been the only booking, but threw himself down to get Montano booked.

We'll see on Sportscene with this Ojo/Montaño/Anderson/Besuijen event but it's a general problem. Sometimes a grounded opponent is feigning injury and that's why the "yanking them up" thing started. Now, I fucking hate the yanking them up thing but I also understand the frustration behind it. The game doesn't really give refs the tools they need to adequately address time-wasting. They're to add time on at the end of the match but they also know there's a conventional limit to how much time they're "allowed" to add on. Then booking players only occurs after the time has already been wasted. 

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

f**k me, you c***s were cheating all game feigning injuries and buying fouls.🤣

That's literally a summation of Bruce Anderson's performance today.

I've never seen a team who shithoose their way to victory angrily accuse the opposition of doing it. Livi have it down to a tee. Glorious to watch when it goes for you.

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

I've never seen a team who shithoose their way to victory angrily accuse the opposition of doing it. Livi have it down to a tee. Glorious to watch when it goes for you.

Purposefully laid a pitch designed to ruin the game then complain about it. Strange. 

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

He was getting pulled up after being fouled, cunty baws Aberdeen player should've been the only booking, but threw himself down to get Montano booked.

Yes; Anderson was getting pulled up by the Aberdeen player after being fouled. Obviously the Aberdeen player was afraid of time ticking away but basically he didn't need to do that. That being said Montano didn't need to get involved; I appreciate he felt he was defending his team mate but he was on a yellow already and Bailey was already on the touchline waiting to replace him. Totally avoidable!

As for Chukwuemeka; I've defended him against the detractors before but that was by far and away the worst performance in a Livi shirt by anyone for quite some time.

Just now, Merkland Red said:

Had to shithouse our way to the win in the end after Montano got sent off, thanks to Abdereen's cheating tactics, extremely satisfying to GIRFU them though.

5 minutes ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

😆

Enjoy the deserved victory. Drop the victim mentality. 

You were comparing a player throwing himself to the ground to get someone sent off, to a player trying to slow the game down a wee bit. 

I'll take this as a "Sorry I made a c**t of it". Happens to the best of us, have a good evening. 

Clancy has had a complete and utter shocker today.

Aberdeen players sent out to cheat and get Livi players sent off. Besuijen the worst of the lot. 

Brown trying to grab Omeonga, pull him off the park then pretend he was 'fouled' or hurt by that was an embarassment. Aberdeen players resorted to trying to play for cards and Clancy took the bait. Absolutely shocking diving on display.

Utterly pleasing to see the overhyped Ramsay torn to bits by Forrest and subbed off :D He even managed to get a standing ovation from Livi fans on his way around and looked close to tears.

Ferguson, Hayes, Besuijen, Ojo and Brown embarrassed themselves today. Are Aberdeen like this every week or is this a new thing? It's clear to see the influence Brown has had on these players. It takes little to no contact for an Aberdeen player to start rolling around holding their face.

Montano is sent off for the exact same thing two Aberdeen players got away with on Pittman. Zero consistency.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us make a complaint to the SFA about Clancy after that one as he tried his absolute best to hand Aberdeen a win

Edited by ATLIS