Livingston v Aberdeen

9 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Clearly haven't been reading the posts from Aberdeen fans the last 4 or 5 pages.

Basically we see things polar opposite, Livi fans infuriated Clancy was hardly booking Aberdeen players when they fouled us when it looked like he was giving us cards for almost every foul, 9 yellows and a red to Aberdeen's 4 yellows. Aberdeen fans thinking he wasn't giving us enough cards and we were kicking them off the pitch, Livi fans thinking Aberdeen players were diving c***s trying to get us booked.

Think that pretty much sums it up.

I remember Fernandez playing for us against Hibs and being kicked off the pitch, and at HT my mate's brother in law hibs supporter text him saying Fernandez is a diving c**t. Funny how opposition fans see the game so differently.

Fernandez had ability though. Very little of that on show today.  
I did like the wee guy number 23 I think, I don’t know your players names. I also thought Anderson had an effective game even although half of that involved him throwing himself dramatically to try and win a foul. 
The ref was poor for both teams, and definitely didn’t favour either. Seems he’s just incompetent.

You are also correct in that I haven’t read all the pages on this thread. It was hard enough to be at the game.

9 yellows for Livi though, maybe kind of shows how dirty your team was as several potential yellows were ignored. A bit of a gang but fought harder for the points than Aberdeen, I guess that’s the level the SPFL is that these days.

50 minutes ago, Durnford said:

As for Chukwuemeka; I've defended him against the detractors before but that was by far and away the worst performance in a Livi shirt by anyone for quite some time.

I just read he was subbed back off minutes after going on. That's a real shiter.

12 minutes ago, JD and associates said:

Seen some absolutely shameful refereeing displays at Livi this season but Clancy today topped the lot. Fucking dreadful. Dunno why the Aberdeen mob on here are playing the victim with their constant moaning and drivel…he had no control or discipline over yous today and gave us some cheap yellows. Hope yous go down if that’s how yous behave.

JET fuckin useless btw can’t believe there were Livi fans last season suggesting he’s one of our most talented players ever hahaha. Great business by Davie bringing in Anderson.

To be fair JET somehow had a miraculous period where he probably could've walked on water. Especially in the cup game against Aberdeen where he dived for the penalty :D 

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Montano got sent off for protecting a fouled Livi player being dragged up off the ground by Besuijen, who then threw himself to the ground when Montano gave him a wee push away.  Ref completely lost the plot booking Livi players all over the place. We were cruising the game but it turned into a big drama with the inept refereeing at the end. Deserved win for Livi in the end, the good guys won.

Montano made the mistake of, already being on a yellow, pushing an Aberdeen player right in front of the referee. That’s always risking a second yellow and he deserved it for his stupidity alone.

12 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Montano made the mistake of, already being on a yellow, pushing an Aberdeen player right in front of the referee. That’s always risking a second yellow and he deserved it for his stupidity alone.

Unfortunately I have to agree with you. Players know the score nowadays; even a push to the front is classed as raising the hand and can be penalised accordingly.

6 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

This is, without doubt, one of the most bizarre and also funny reaction to winning a game I’ve ever seen on here. 

I’ve absolutely no idea why they are all absolutely furious after winning against a team above them in the league. Referee was against them the whole match, Aberdeen players diving for fouls and yellow/red, Scott Brown has special training sessions to teach players how to dive and moan at referees. What the hell would they have been like if they’d lost?

30 minutes ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

It was a nothing game for us but a victory against Aberdeen is one of the biggest results in Livingstone's history, fair play they probably deserved it as well.

Big enough for a pitch invasion?

Clancy has had a complete and utter shocker today.

Aberdeen players sent out to cheat and get Livi players sent off. Besuijen the worst of the lot. 

Brown trying to grab Omeonga, pull him off the park then pretend he was 'fouled' or hurt by that was an embarassment. Aberdeen players resorted to trying to play for cards and Clancy took the bait. Absolutely shocking diving on display.

Utterly pleasing to see the overhyped Ramsay torn to bits by Forrest and subbed off [emoji3] He even managed to get a standing ovation from Livi fans on his way around and looked close to tears.

Ferguson, Hayes, Besuijen, Ojo and Brown embarrassed themselves today. Are Aberdeen like this every week or is this a new thing? It's clear to see the influence Brown has had on these players. It takes little to no contact for an Aberdeen player to start rolling around holding their face.

Montano is sent off for the exact same thing two Aberdeen players got away with on Pittman. Zero consistency.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us make a complaint to the SFA about Clancy after that one as he tried his absolute best to hand Aberdeen a win
"Wouldn't be surprised to see us make a complaint to the SFA about Clancy after that one as he tried his absolute best to hand Aberdeen a win"

Very *** like statement

36 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yeah heads gone when we won, behave, only heads gone are sheep fans claiming to be victims of thuggery, and not able to handle opposition fans disagreeing with them. That's football though. 

Yeah - I know - it’s crazy- But here we are you’ve won, but you’re so wound up about ‘the cheating sheep’  your head is almost off your shoulders

Don's fans prior to this in the Almondvale suite,were incesent they would lose.Wasnt being takin in by this.But they were dead right.Sheep.were awfull.And for once in a long time we got the result we deserved.No pitch invasion required. As for Livi,we know inconsistentcy is our worst enemy.Were not far away from our objective once again.Itl never happen,but would love to have Aberdeens resources and fan base.Ive said many times before on here big clubs and big supports don't always win games.But granted it would help us without being patriotinising. 

38 minutes ago, big al said:

Fernandez had ability though. Very little of that on show today.  
I did like the wee guy number 23 I think, I don’t know your players names. I also thought Anderson had an effective game even although half of that involved him throwing himself dramatically to try and win a foul. 
The ref was poor for both teams, and definitely didn’t favour either. Seems he’s just incompetent.

You are also correct in that I haven’t read all the pages on this thread. It was hard enough to be at the game.

9 yellows for Livi though, maybe kind of shows how dirty your team was as several potential yellows were ignored. A bit of a gang but fought harder for the points than Aberdeen, I guess that’s the level the SPFL is that these days.

Omeonga, was at Hibs last season, and has been an amazing signing for us, for a wee guy he wins almost everything in midfield, and is decent in the air too. Good with the ball at his feet as well.

Maybe Anderson picked that up at Aberdeen.;)

Actually didn't think it was a dirty game, and it was the amount of fouls as well as the bookings that infuriated the Livi fans, so much Clancy got booed off at HT & FT. Something we can agree on at least, was Clancy being poor for both teams, just more so for us.:thumsup2

Quite interesting the views from both sets of fans though, both mystified at the others view of the game and officiating.

6 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Omeonga, was at Hibs last season, and has been an amazing signing for us, for a wee guy he wins almost everything in midfield, and is decent in the air too. Good with the ball at his feet as well.

Maybe Anderson picked that up at Aberdeen.;)

Actually didn't think it was a dirty game, and it was the amount of fouls as well as the bookings that infuriated the Livi fans, so much Clancy got booed off at HT & FT. Something we can agree on at least, was Clancy being poor for both teams, just more so for us.:thumsup2

Quite interesting the views from both sets of fans though, both mystified at the others view of the game and officiating.

He was with Aberdeen in 2019 and 2020, he was with Pescara last season