Livingston v Aberdeen

Our away form is tragic.

It’s becoming like groundhog day watching this slow go-nowhere possession, losing a goal - then watching a more streetwise side keep us at arm’s length quite easily.

We’re going nowhere under Glass.

45 minutes ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

This current team is disgrace. 

Don't like using that word, often screams hysteria. 

But, all other words fail me. No needle, no aggression, just passive in every sense of the word. 

c***s. The lot. 

But it's a good squad on paper...

Normally, no matter the score, I keep the match thread open, even when I'm browsing other threads, or even watching another game. Not today, switched off at 2-0 and sat back and enjoyed the Everton game, as I knew we weren't coming back.

We're now in the bottom 6, and fortunately for us Dundee and St Johnstone are too far behind to catch us. Probably.

Had to completely miss the match today. The silver lining is you're all spared my rambling review post. From a Livi perspective, Lewis appearing in the starting line up only to be subbed at half time caught my eye. Odd.

38 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

The p***k's p***k Ferguson and ojo wiping Montano out cynically and no booking again

If they'd wiped him out without being cynical about it, would that be o.k.?

That new Dutch boy is a complete and utter embarrassment for aberdeen, disgraceful. Booing the knee too, classy from dons fans as ever. 
Thought clancys whole performance was inept, lacked consistency and control. One of the worst refereeing displays this season. 

On the play itself, aberdeen controlled the ball in the first half but the sideways passing must be infuriating every week, offered no threat whatsoever. We started the second half very well but a bit of slack defending let the dons back in the game. Saw the rest of the game out relatively well, but needed some big blocks and some good goalkeeping to get there. 

Had to completely miss the match today. The silver lining is you're all spared my rambling review post. From a Livi perspective, Lewis appearing in the starting line up only to be subbed at half time caught my eye. Odd.
Lewis looked decent today. Did the Pittman role fairly well but he looked done in at half time, been out a while so that's understandable.

3 minutes ago, Menga Bus said:

That new Dutch boy is a complete and utter embarrassment for aberdeen, disgraceful. Booing the knee too, classy from dons fans as ever. 
Thought clancys whole performance was inept, lacked consistency and control. One of the worst refereeing displays this season. 

On the play itself, aberdeen controlled the ball in the first half but the sideways passing must be infuriating every week, offered no threat whatsoever. We started the second half very well but a bit of slack defending let the dons back in the game. Saw the rest of the game out relatively well, but needed some big blocks and some good goalkeeping to get there. 

🤣🤣

Livi took it in turns to try and kick him off the park.

Just now, Cptn Hooch said:

Lewis looked decent today. Did the Pittman role fairly well but he looked done in at half time, been out a while so that's understandable

Ah, ok, thanks for info and I'm glad then it was a fitness-related sub not poor performance.

6 minutes ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

When were Livi denied their stonewall pen? 

The fact you're clinging on to a single incident kind of says it all.

FWIW "stonewall" is a stretch and a half, it would have been soft but wouldn't have been surprised if it was given