The Ayrshire derby

1 hour ago, Superhursy7 said:
1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:
I just want to make it clear that I don't hate you Killie fans. Most of you are sound.
The reason I say this, is for 90 minutes tomorrow it might seem that I do.

My wife's from killie and I'll probably hate her for 90 mins the morra.

My wife’s from Prestwick. Ditto. 

2 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

I just want to make it clear that I don't hate you Killie fans. Most of you are sound.

My Grandad had a season ticket at Somerset, found his old ones from the 70s/80s when clearing out my grans house in the summer and i've kept them. Thankfully my dad had more sense! 

Edited by Squirrelhumper

3 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:
3 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

My wife's from killie and I'll probably hate her for 90 mins the morra.

Send her round to mine’s then. My wife’s from Killie as well, and a life long Killie supporter, but I’ll probably hate her the morra anyway. 😋

44 minutes ago, rb123! said:

What i reckon we're witnessing here is a group of people who think the seats nearest to the middle of the pitch are the one's on the left and the other one's on the right lol

image.png.d9d4590811d758893235291c8273d1e7.png

Or maybe they like to be near the side so they can go for a p!sh.

Surely we won't have to sit on the seat matching our tickets.

I'm looking for another decent performance tomorrow night and hopefully we can pick up something from the game. In all the games since Bullen has taken over we have looked more positive. I  would probably stick with the side that started against Dunfermline.  I think the midfield is looking better and hopefully we can get the likes of McInroy, McKenzie and Maxwell further forward to support Ashford. At least we have decent options on the bench. Killie are also stronger with McInnes in charge and have done well in the Jan window but they are beatable. Come on Ayr let's do it.

Honestly can’t see anything but a comfortable Killle win, when we beat Ayr easily on the first day I thought this league would be easy but didn’t realise that Ayr were just pure shite, I think that we have improved vastly since then but they have kind of stood still.

6 hours ago, KTID65 said:

Honestly can’t see anything but a comfortable Killle win, when we beat Ayr easily on the first day I thought this league would be easy but didn’t realise that Ayr were just pure shite, I think that we have improved vastly since then but they have kind of stood still.

That first game still annoys me. Normally the first game for a relegated team is a bit of an eye opener where they quickly realise how tough this league is. Unfortunately that arse Hopkin made a complete mess of the squad and an even bigger mess of his tactics by not even attempting to attack what was, and still is, an unconvincing defence. 

Ayr have one choice tonight. Balls out and go for it. If we go with 1 up top I won't even bother with the stream. We still need width in midfield to support the full backs and prevent the inevitable shelling in the direction of Lafferty so 4-4-2 please Mr. Bullen and at least have a go at beating this shower o' shite.

26 minutes ago, yorkshirepud said:

That first game still annoys me. Normally the first game for a relegated team is a bit of an eye opener where they quickly realise how tough this league is. Unfortunately that arse Hopkin made a complete mess of the squad and an even bigger mess of his tactics by not even attempting to attack what was, and still is, an unconvincing defence. 

Ayr have one choice tonight. Balls out and go for it. If we go with 1 up top I won't even bother with the stream. We still need width in midfield to support the full backs and prevent the inevitable shelling in the direction of Lafferty so 4-4-2 please Mr. Bullen and at least have a go at beating this shower o' shite.

Whilst I agree, you’ve as much chance of Bullen going two up top as you have of him not playing McGinty. 
We go one up and try and be defensive, we’ll get taken apart tonight. 

Edited by Calayrdonia

Killie's problem all season is that we dont know what team will turn up. The side that took Dundee United close I would fancy to destroy anyone in this league. A matter of weeks later and we go up to Arbroath and largely the same group of players put in the worst performance of the season. 

I've felt all season that if we click one day and come up against a team on a particularly bad day, we could give someone a doing. I suppose the closest weve come was 4-0 v QOTS. 

Let's hope tonight is the night. 

40 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Killie's problem all season is that we dont know what team will turn up. The side that took Dundee United close I would fancy to destroy anyone in this league. A matter of weeks later and we go up to Arbroath and largely the same group of players put in the worst performance of the season. 

I've felt all season that if we click one day and come up against a team on a particularly bad day, we could give someone a doing. I suppose the closest weve come was 4-0 v QOTS. 

Let's hope tonight is the night. 

Agreed. There’s just no way of knowing what Killie will turn up. Hopefully, we’ll have learned from Friday and keep the ball on the deck and stop hoofing it up the pitch at the first opportunity. Deek’s recent presser suggested we have a few injury concerns but our squad should be deep enough to handle that. 

17 minutes ago, Fide said:

Agreed. There’s just no way of knowing what Killie will turn up. Hopefully, we’ll have learned from Friday and keep the ball on the deck and stop hoofing it up the pitch at the first opportunity. Deek’s recent presser suggested we have a few injury concerns but our squad should be deep enough to handle that. 

Assuming Ash Taylor is a doubt?

I think we will go with 

McAdams

Houston Muirhead McGinty Reading

Dempsey

McKenzie Murdoch McInroy Maxwell

Ashford

Subs Moffat, Brydon, Gordoh,  Baird, Rowe, Adeloye, Ecrepont, Albinson, 

Where is the best place for Ayr supporters to park?

Finally, if you haven't bought a ticket do so. The team need your support forget the streaming option. 

12 minutes ago, Stan Quinn said:

I think we will go with 

McAdams

Houston Muirhead McGinty Reading

Dempsey

McKenzie Murdoch McInroy Maxwell

Ashford

Subs Moffat, Brydon, Gordoh,  Baird, Rowe, Adeloye, Ecrepont, Albinson, 

Where is the best place for Ayr supporters to park?

Finally, if you haven't bought a ticket do so. The team need your support forget the streaming option. 

If this is the team, all Kilmarnock need to do is force us out wide where we will do absolutely nothing.