Aberdeen v Celtic

1 minute ago, TheDon99 said:
23 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:
The assistant has the best view of us all, he decided it wasn’t offside but wtf does he know eh?

Celtic fans are, of course, famous for never doubting the quality of Scottish referees and being entirely trusting of every decision they've ever made.

He's the assistant mate, not the referee

Pedantic i know but still........

4 minutes ago, TheDon99 said:
26 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:
The assistant has the best view of us all, he decided it wasn’t offside but wtf does he know eh?

Celtic fans are, of course, famous for never doubting the quality of Scottish referees and being entirely trusting of every decision they've ever made.

Fans of other clubs are, of course famous for never doubting the quality of Scottish referees and being entirely trusting of every decision they’ve ever made that went for Celtic or RFC

5 minutes ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

Watched it again. 

It's still as clear to me. Abada is offside and blocks Bates from getting the chance to block. 

Why do we pretend this is a fair fight? Imagine it was the other way round.

Any comments regarding Jota's disallowed goal in the first half?

Just now, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

What narrative? 

That non OF clubs very rarely get the marginal decisions in games like today? I wouldn't say it's a narrative, I could show you cases and points throughout the season. 

Celtic deserved their win. It's just incredibly frustrating knowing in the exact scenario of the third goal, it's never ever going to go the way of an Aberdeen or any other diddy. 

The same marginal decision you got when Jota was called offside, Collum never gave the foul the linesman put his flag up. Then the decision to bring it back for a freekick after an attempt on goal for the ball hitting McGregor's back. Every 50/50 decision in the middle of the park went Aberdeen's way there was a hilarious point where Ferguson wrestled Taylor to the ground inside the Celtic box with no foul being given yet a minute later GG brushes against Gallagher and the freekick is given straight away. 

2 minutes ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

What narrative? 

That non OF clubs very rarely get the marginal decisions in games like today? I wouldn't say it's a narrative, I could show you cases and points throughout the season. 

Celtic deserved their win. It's just incredibly frustrating knowing in the exact scenario of the third goal, it's never ever going to go the way of an Aberdeen or any other diddy. 

You must have missed the blatantly offside goal Liam Boyce scored against us less than 2 weeks ago

Just now, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

Not actually that angry. 

Just a good bit of online vitriol. 

Shite paying for a season ticket for a league that's a total hoax, that frustrates me. 

Going about calling people a c**t in a match thread for having a different opinion…..

Yeah I totally believe you’re not that angry 

If you genuinely believe the league is a stitch up you wouldn’t be paying for a ST to begin win