Killie vs Pars - 12th Feb

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

These are the things that come back to bite you on the arse come end of the season. Stupid draws are killing us. Plenty of time mind you but ffs.

I wouldn’t worry. Not only will you score, but you’ll win. Our bottle has well and truly shattered. 

Edited by Fide

Why are the commentators debating if it was a penalty or not? It's one of the clearest, most obvious penalties you'll see. It doesn't matter what the rules might have been 20 years ago.

Happy to be wrong when I watch it back but it seemed to just bounce up off his arm, which was by his side.

6 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Happy to be wrong when I watch it back but it seemed to just bounce up off his arm, which was by his side.

I think that, given it wasn't blasted off him from close up, he doesn't really have an excuse of a bounce here.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I think that, given it wasn't blasted off him from close up, he doesn't really have an excuse of a bounce here.

It doesn't really matter though if his hand wasn't in an unnatural position, which I didn't feel it was. You don't have to move it out of the way.

Just now, craigkillie said:

We made an arse of it anyway, but the replay of the offside decision after that was some laugh, Lafferty must have been about 3 yards on.

Miles onside. 3 very good chances from him being left with too much time to think when he’s had the ball. Embarrassing 

5 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

It doesn't really matter though if his hand wasn't in an unnatural position, which I didn't feel it was. You don't have to move it out of the way.

You can't just stand around and let the ball bounce off of your arm though and hope to get away with it. If the ball is hitting your hand in that situation, then surely it is in an 'unnatural position', otherwise you'd move your arm/hand so that the ball doesn't hit it.

You can't just stand around and let the ball bounce off of your arm though and hope to get away with it. If the ball is hitting your hand in that situation, then surely it is in an 'unnatural position', otherwise you'd move your arm/hand so that the ball doesn't hit it.

Not how the rule is applied.
The whole “unnatural position” stuff has cause so much crap in football the last couple years, but the application of the rule in recent times is pretty clear.
If your arm is down and by your side, it’s not a pen.

Think the ref in general has made a total arse of the game so far.

Fairly even first half, although I think we were a bit better, at least in moving the ball around. We've struggle to create chances again, with only a poor McCann header and a Lawless shot coming from open play. There was the penalty as well of course, but that was a big missed opportunity.

Kilmarnock had a couple of blocked efforts but look quite poor at times and unsure as to what they should be doing.

Ambrose looks to be having a grand time out there. Daft c**t is strolling around looking composed as f**k or giving the ball away ludicrously.

Think DT23 could be just what we need in the second half if he comes on at some point. Would like to see O'Hara or Todorov on for McCann at some point too. Missed the replay for his yellow but if he did dive them he absolutely deserved his booking, as all divers should be punished every time they do it.

Campbell, 2 and a half games so far, possibly the worst performances i have ever seen in a Killie shirt. I'm struggling to think of anyone who has come in and been so consistently awful. Missing basic 5 yard passes again and again. Must have scuddies of the manager.

A lost wee boy. Like putting a 12 year old out there. I'm honestly baffled hes still on the park. Shouldnt have started after the last 2, shouldnt still be on, he has been absolutely shocking.

That penalty save is one of the best I've seen. Love how he points and points to send him the wrong way.

8 minutes ago, Andriy_Parmolenko said:

Not how the rule is applied.
The whole “unnatural position” stuff has cause so much crap in football the last couple years, but the application of the rule in recent times is pretty clear.
If your arm is down and by your side, it’s not a pen.

Think the ref in general has made a total arse of the game so far.

As a neutral (well obviously want a Dunfermline win but you know what I mean) I think he’s been great. Shouldn’t have booked McCann but that’s about only thing that sticks out. 

Not sure Chalmers' effort was a shot. Thought we might have been trying to play it across goal for a tap in, and I was disappointed to see there wasn't anyone there. Could have been a sclaffed shot mind.

Some miss by Alston. Should have been one nil there.