Dundee V Rangers

johnnydun

38 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Google it yourself 

Aberdeen fan mocking Ibrox disaster surrounded by others laughing 

Hibs fans racially abusing well known Pakistani Rangers supporter the other week 

This shit happens every week and it is steadily getting worse. Hibs fighting at Motherwell, Motherwell fighting at St Mirren , St Mirren fighting with St Johnstone. Honestly St Johnstone!! 

If you haven’t noticed this then you don’t go to games or keep your eyes and ears firmly shut. Only seeing / hearing what you want to hear

Clubs will never vote for it but strict liability should be looked at 

Enough whataboutery and post the fucking links. 

1 hour ago, AB1872 said:

Morelos racially abused after giving shirt to wee boy by Dundee ‘supporter’ in stand. Racist reported to police by both Rangers and decent Dundee supporters and racist not arrested, not thrown out. Simply asked by police what he said and police left it at that. Racist told police I just called him a fat b*****d!

This on the same day TV have to apologise for swearing aimed at Calvin Bassey when he was racially abused by Dundee supporters 

But of course utter silence from Dundee FC! Utter silence from the Dundee posters. Compare that to the Rangers posters who were embarrassed by the Rangers supports songbook. 

Prove it.

5 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

It’s on Follow Follow and is discussed there. 

Disgusting that it’s doubted and denied on here but I expect little else from a club that took on and supported Leigh Griffiths!

😆.

Jog on.

Tit.

43 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Disgusting that it’s doubted and denied on here but I expect little else from a club that took on and supported Leigh Griffiths!

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

49 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

43 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

😆.

Jog on.

Tit.

43 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Hahahahahahahaha!

38 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Sorry, I'll do my fact checking on Follow Follow next time hahahahahaaaa

5 minutes ago, Girth said:

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Double Up Point Up Sticker - Double Up Up Point Up - Discover & Share GIFs

42 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Your fans racially abuse players and that’s your reaction? 

Scum b*****ds

Considering Sevco mutants had the Shankly and That corner of the Main Stand, there would not have been a Dee (not that there was much anyway) within about 80 to 100 yards.

Follow follow the trail back to the cave.

Bam.

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Considering Sevco mutants had the Shankly and That corner of the Main Stand, there would not have been a Dee (not that there was much anyway) within about 80 to 100 yards.

Bam.

WHich one is he?

No.8?

Stormzy?

DougieRossMPMSP?

59 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Post the link you shitebag. We need a good laugh. 

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Bam.

It happened in Hospitality. That’s why Dundee and Rangers fans both reported it.

Surely at least one of you diehard Dundee faithful through and through must have heard about it?

Just now, AB1872 said:

It happened in Hospitality. That’s why Dundee and Rangers fans both reported it.

Surely at least one of you diehard Dundee faithful through and through must have heard about it?

Not if it's only being reported on Follow Follow mate 😂

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Post the link you shitebag. We need a good laugh. 

A link to what? 

Sheep fans mocking the Ibrox disaster? It will be easy to find!

Hibs fans racially abusing Abdul at Ibrox. Again it’s easy to find. Abdul might be a nuisance but that doesn’t excuse the Hibs fans behaviour 

Dundee fans racially abusing Rangers players? Try Googling ‘Bassey racially abused at Dundee’ 

Bit worrying you find Racist abuse as something to laugh about 

Edited by AB1872

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Not if it's only being reported on Follow Follow mate 😂

Did you actually read my OP on this? He was reported by both Rangers and Dundee fans but after being questioned police took no further action. If it happened at Ibrox I’d have heard about it. I refuse to believe not one Dundee supporter heard about this

The racist abuse of Bassey was heard on Premier Sports. I was watching on RTV. 

7 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

A link to what? 

Sheep fans mocking the Ibrox disaster? It will be easy to find!

Hibs fans racially abusing Abdul at Ibrox. Again it’s easy to find. Abdul might be a nuisance but that doesn’t excuse the Hibs fans behaviour 

Dundee fans racially abusing Rangers players? Try Googling ‘Bassey racially abused at Dundee’ 

Bit worrying you find Racist abuse as something to laugh about 

Like your club, any credibility for you backing any of the shite your havering on about has died.