Dundee V Rangers

johnnydun

3 minutes ago, gaz5 said:
6 minutes ago, AJF said:
Nonsense. You're seeing something that isn't there.

I counted 5 in the first half. In amongst his moments of quality. None second half, he's reigned it in.

I'm not saying he never gave the ball away, I'm saying your observation that he was "swanning about like Billy big baws" was questionable.

I'm not saying he never gave the ball away, I'm saying your observation that he was "swanning about like Billy big baws" was questionable.
Fair. I think the second part of the quote (that your cut out) was probably more what I meant. "Indulgent", and un-necesarilly so.

When you've spent your entire career in the world's biggest leagues it can't be easy, coming to a team where he should be the best player, not to suffer a bit from that. We've seen it with players before.

25 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

You are greeting about a referee awarding an absolute stick on penalty against your team. Try moaning at your clumsy defenders!

Your one chance was offside ffs but you must have missed that

Mullen already booked for being fucking stupid should have got second yellow for elbow on Helander. The big swede did him a huge favour by not making more of it!

f**k being dignified towards utter diddies like yourself who is so blinded by hatred.

Your team employed that scummy b*****d McPake , took on that scummy b*****ds Griffiths, employed that scummy b*****d Drysdale, still have that scummy wee nothing McGowan. We ll be rid of you scummy nothings soon enough

Is that dignified enough for you?

36CAEDFB-F509-4E27-9477-A2088186823D.gif

4 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

In the current climate where centuries old statues of important historic people are being toppled, the first minister is apologising to women who were burned at the stake for witchcraft centuries ago and comedians are being "cancelled" for doing their job....how is this shit still a thing? I love Scottish football but the fact that our two biggest teams are allowed to be a pair of bigots is embarrassing 

Don't think it will go the way you want mate. The British Empire is going to be looked on more and more as a negative by younger generations, so I don't think you're going to see Celtic fans or people outside the UK forgive it all of a sudden unfortunately. And as long as Celtic fans do that, Rangers fans will still sing their songs because its viewed as "one is as bad as the other". It will never stop. 

2 minutes ago, double deluxe said:

Will the delegate at the game report the bigoted chanting from the away end and will the relevant authorities take retrospective action?  Doubt it.

Not sure who you think can take action, but the answer is no.............

You are greeting about a referee awarding an absolute stick on penalty against your team. Try moaning at your clumsy defenders!
Your one chance was offside ffs but you must have missed that
Mullen already booked for being fucking stupid should have got second yellow for elbow on Helander. The big swede did him a huge favour by not making more of it!
f**k being dignified towards utter diddies like yourself who is so blinded by hatred.
Your team employed that scummy b*****d McPake , took on that scummy b*****ds Griffiths, employed that scummy b*****d Drysdale, still have that scummy wee nothing McGowan. We ll be rid of you scummy nothings soon enough
Is that dignified enough for you?
What a meltdown!!

What are you like when you lose?

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Not sure who you think can take action, but the answer is no.............

The club also don’t do enough to condemn it either IMO.  SPFL/SFA should start enforcing partial stadium closers - once it starts hitting RFC in the pocket then they might begin to do something about it.

Bassey has really nailed down his position in the team now. Big man has been solid this season.
From what I've seen of you, he should have been in earlier. Definitely better than Barasic.

Third or fourth time I've seen him and I have to say I think the American lad Sands looks very good at what he does as well. Think he could be a good one long term for your as well.