Dundee V Rangers

johnnydun

Fair play to any Dundee fan who stayed until the end, but I'm not really sure what the point was.

Could've been about 6 or 7 if it wasn't for some goal line clearances.

Thought that was a good goal plus some good play from Lowry.
Good finish yeah, first time I've seen him not try to take the leather off the ball. Credit where it's due. I still don't think he plays every week for most of the top half of the SPL and is no better than Scott Wright who I'd rather see as he's Scottish.

Lowry does very well for him, great composure on the ball for a young lad. Sands does well to start it too.

There's no doubt that McPake is to blame for most of the Championship level dross we have in our squad - but it's being made worse by a manager who thinks the same dross can defend for 90 minutes.

It's incredible that a manager who was a striker can set up teams so negatively.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

I found it a refreshing change from the bigotry and the child abuse stuff tbh.  

If Prince Andrew somehow ascends to the throne via a freak meteorite accident or something, then they could combine the three.

You must be pishing yourself now. 
I honestly have no clue what you all see in him. He scores the odd goal, but misses far more and far easier chances than he scores and 90% of the time doesn't look like he has a clue what he's doing, offensively or defensively..

He has great pace and maybe they think he can be moulded into a player because of that. But as of right now I think he's a million miles off your starting 11, personally.

Better than Diallo (who'd be as well not there) but about the same level as Scott Wright, both of whom are a million miles behind Kent, Arfield and Aribo.

FFS Ref.

Lost
Rangers to score 3+ goals, 6+ Rangers corners and 20+ Dundee booking pts @ 10/3
RequestABet Specials Up to 10/1

Dundee v Rangers (FT 0v3)

Match Complete
DUN    0 - 3    RAN
Goldson, C (9)
Tavernier, J (25)
Sakala, F (87)
Mullen, D (24)
Kerr, C (54)
McGowan, P (89)
Bassey, C (73)
Rangers

To Score 3+ Goals

6+ Rangers corners

Away Over Corners Taken

20+ Dundee booking points

Home Over Booking Points

Rangers 5 Corners
Settled

Won
BTTS and each team 20+ booking pts @ 10/3
RequestABet Specials Up to 10/1

Motherwell v Hibernian (FT 1v2)

Match Complete
MOT    1 - 2    HIB

Commanding performance and it was 3-0 going on 5 or 6. I liked Roofe's effort when he came on and as has been mentioned, Sands looked tidy throughout.

Couldn't ask for much more in terms of prepping for Belgrade with Morelos getting a bit of a rest and hopefully Kent's knock isn't too serious.

As @bennettmentioned, song books let us down big time.