Strip clubs to be banned?

ICTChris

12 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

I know it’s the bun, but:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/8543443/strip-clubs-glasgow-vote-adult-entertainment-scotland/

Existing Glasgow clubs get grandfather rights. Should we merge this thread with the Gang Wars one? 

That's handy...

It's been years now since I've been in a strip club, but I'm not sure I agree with the idea of banning them.

I'm not a huge fan in general of things being banned because some people don't like it/them.

2 hours ago, alta-pete said:

I know it’s the bun, but:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/8543443/strip-clubs-glasgow-vote-adult-entertainment-scotland/

Existing Glasgow clubs get grandfather rights. Should we merge this thread with the Gang Wars one? 

I'm not going to watch old men stripping!

On 23/02/2022 at 13:03, Duszek said:

On the basis that a “Scottish strip club patrons” VS “Old Firm fans” Venn diagram would be concentric circles, I say f**k ‘em.

So the big hoose should stay open?

13 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

I'm not a huge fan in general of things being banned because some people don't like it/them

Best stay away from that internet thing then 🤔

Just to confirm - no-one on P&B likes going to strip clubs, any time anyone has been to one they were forced, practically dragged, there and we'd all never go again.

But definitely don't ban them.  No way.  Freedom etc.

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, coprolite said:

My mate spent about £25k on credit cards for strippers and paid them to just talk to him, just a normal conversation, not talking dirty or anything. He was having quite a serious mental health episode though. 

I would have done it for £24k.

(tell "your mate" that for next time).

Some enterprising town should step up and become the strip club capital of Scotland. Throw open the doors to strippers, massage parlours and the like. Allow a free place for P&B members to be dragged to against their will. 

Any volunteers?