Dundee V Livingston

19 minutes ago, Denspark1893 said:

How comforting that we can count on your footballing expertise.

I was joking ye idiot.

I've said at the start we will head down. Our recruitment has been shite , our management has been shite , we are handing out contracts to players who are championship standard .

Expertise..... we will get pumped every game.... is this what you want to hear ? We hired a manager who is in the stand for 6 games..... 

This has been fun 🙂

Sad thing is im not that bothered. We had a chance before the January transfer window to get a new manager in.... 

Now we are fucked. 

Mark McGhee is a clueless, fucking clown. We'd have likely got beat, possibly even pumped under McPake (and make no mistake, he deserved to go), but to go with a 5-3-2?!

To not have ANY of McGinn, McMullan, McCowan or Adam starting.

To allow Nouble to go one on one with Cammy Kerr time and time again.

To sub on our LB for a striker when we were down by 4 goals to put our normal RB up to RM as if it was a positive change.

Fucking hell.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Mark McGhee is a clueless, fucking clown. We'd have likely got beat, possibly even pumped under McPake (and make no mistake, he deserved to go), but to go with a 5-3-2?!

To not have ANY of McGinn, McMullan, McCowan or Adam starting.

To allow Nouble to go one on one with Cammy Kerr time and time again.

To sub on our LB for a striker when we were down by 4 goals to put our normal RB up to RM as if it was a positive change.

Fucking hell.

Looks past it now.

Just now, LIVIFOREVER said:

Looks past it now.

Unfair to judge him coming on during a game where we're 0-4 down.

He's not been amazing this season, but another that's been regularly played when he's carrying an injury and he even walks with a permanent limp these days.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Unfair to judge him coming on during a game where we're 0-4 down.

He's not been amazing this season, but another that's been regularly played when he's carrying an injury and he even walks with a permanent limp these days.

Looked a waste of a jersey against us at Livi too, Omeonga had him well marshaled out the game.

Completely changing the defensive formation while throwing in McGhee (who hasn't played CB in ages) and Rossi (who's played about 3 games for Dundee) is madness and it's no surprise they all stood around not knowing whose job it was to do what for the goals.

Just for Livi fans.Bet yous can't wait for our friend Scrutinizors summarising of todays game.Only usually comes on with a damning critique when a result hasn't went for us.Cant wait to hear his comments after that.But alas I suspect he's gone to bed.Sure he'll be back soon enough.Brace yourselves lads.🙈.

1 minute ago, Troy.1995 said:

Just for Livi fans.Bet yous can't wait for our friend Scrutinizors summarising of todays game.Only usually comes on with a damning critique when a result hasn't went for us.Cant wait to hear his comments after that.But alas I suspect he's gone to bed.Sure he'll be back soon enough.Brace yourselves lads.🙈.

I'll have a go....

Stryjek = 1  Lazy; stays in goal when he should come up for corners.

Devlin = 1 Was he even on the pitch

Fitzwater = 1 Good goal but should have scored 3 more

Obileye = 1 too tall for a footballer

Penrice = 1 Looks too young for a footballer

Holt = 1 Too small and light for a footballer = needs to show more passion

Omeonga - 2 Mediocre

Pittman =1 Passed it at this level

Forrest = 1 Forgot he was even in the team until he was substituted

Nouble =1 No where near the standard for the team

Anderson =1 Too selfish

Is that the general idea?

15 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

Got him on ignore but Hooch keeps quoting him, so i still see his rambling pish.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER