Dundee V Livingston

Livi have been good but not great recently. Nouble is now established and will likely start in wide attack. That's the only significant Livi update from last month's reverse fixture. Livi's 3 centre mids perform an aggressive high press when out of possession then retreat into deeper roles once in possession. That allows the full backs to push forward instead during build up. Anderson and especially Forrest buzz around like mad while Nouble holds his position more.

Celtic away is such a different fixture to Livi at home that we don't know either how Dundee will set up or how well they're likely to perform here. I expect McCowan to be brought into the starting line up to give Dundee a front 3. That might mean keeping the three centre backs and going 3-4-3 but more likely it'll mean a centre back dropping out for a 4-3-3. McGhee will surely recognise that Livi's strong centre mid can take control if allowed to. So he'll want 3 centre mids in his own team to match up and prevent that.

Edited by FreedomFarter

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

Anyone got any Ukrainian flags?

Let’s let this cunto know what we think of the warmongering b*****ds.

As much as i think Putin is a c**t of the highest order, we're not really in a position to slag off other countries citizens about being warmongerers, by that logic we'd all be the same when Thatcher and Blair were PM's. 

As much as i think Putin is a c**t of the highest order, we're not really in a position to slag off other countries citizens about being warmongerers, by that logic we'd all be the same when Thatcher and Blair were PM's. 

I don’t completely agree with your POV but to lessen the risk of this imploding further I’ll leave it at that.