Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen

Our record in midweek games at Tynecastle is horrible, hopefully we can improve upon that this week. The comfortable win at the weekend hopefully acts as a bit of a confidence booster as well, though I believe Aberdeen should have a few players back as well which will make it a bit trickier.  Seeing as it's Aberdeen at Tynecastle though, I'll go for a 2-0 home win.

Aberdeen record at Tynecastle is so bad that we haven't won their since 2017 (Anthony O'Connor winner). We have so many players missing through injury and looking at the team on Saturday there must be about 5 players with Covid as we could only name 4 outfield subs on Saturday and two of them was kids.

If we get any result at Tynecastle it would be a miracle. 

Edited by betting competition

19 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Pretty embarrassing that we haven’t spanked these inbred spangles yet

Edgy

2 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

2 attempts to beat us at Tynie in the relegation season, 0 Aberdeen wins.

We’re shite at tynecastle, I’m aware of that. But I will always, always, reserve the right to bring up hearts many, multiple and several relegations. 

22 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Eleventh might start looking realistic if you do lose it.

A playoff against Kilmarnock would be hilarious. 

Hearts look pretty comfortable in third unfortunately. Can you make it to the end of the season without your arses collapsing though? 

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Edgy

We’re shite at tynecastle, I’m aware of that. But I will always, always, reserve the right to bring up hearts many, multiple and several relegations. 

Translation: Aberdeen are shite, so I’m resorting to Hibs-esque pish to make myself feel better. 

1 minute ago, Kyle Reese said:

Translation: Aberdeen are shite, so I’m resorting to Hibs-esque pish to make myself feel better. 

Wrong again ‘Kyle’, I’ll always enjoy hearts inability to hold down a place in the top flight. 

I will, however, bow to your much more refined ‘inbred spangles’ patter. 

1 minute ago, coprolite said:

A playoff against Kilmarnock would be hilarious. 

Hearts look pretty comfortable in third unfortunately. Can you make it to the end of the season without your arses collapsing though? 

The double figure lead makes that pretty safe. I’m not too worried about third. Third was always just the kicker card though. We need to make European group stages, and the only way of guaranteeing that, is for us to either win the cup, or the OF do it. 

Aberdeen of course are completely out of the picture.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Wrong again ‘Kyle’, I’ll always enjoy hearts inability to hold down a place in the top flight. 

I will, however, bow to your much more refined ‘inbred spangles’ patter. 

Seething. ^^^^

Edited by Kyle Reese