Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen

3 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Well done Aberdeen. You gave it a good shot and made a bit of a fist of it. Good luck for the rest of the season. ♥️

It's nice when the Aberdeen fans get to get all excited about their big trip to Tynecastle. Hope they had a good time at their cup final and I wish them well in their battle against the drop.

Edited by VincentGuerin

1 minute ago, VincentGuerin said:

It's nice when the Aberdeen fans get to get all excited about their big trip to Tynecastle. Hope they had a good time at their cup final and I wish them well in their battle against the drop.

They will be getting foot rubs and massages down Lochend as we speak. They’ll be fine.

Glass inherited a decent side from McInnes and royally f**ked it up this season. I can't believe just how bad its gotten.

Absolutely no chance of top 6 football.

Livingston are 5 points ahead of us. When you consider we have the third largest budget etc to be in 10th spot just shows how incompetent Glass and co were at their jobs.

I have huge faith in Goodwin to get this sorted in the summer. Hopefully this is just one freak blip season and nothing more.

36 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Never a penalty. Hearts have been brilliant. Aberdeen typically shite.

Thoughts and prayers with @Leith Greenthough. He’s definitely watching the match. 😞

The home team generally does better in this fixture,hearts deserved their win tonight but are one of the poorest teams to visit Pittodrie this season

1 minute ago, Dubford don said:

The home team generally does better in this fixture,hearts deserved their win tonight but are one of the poorest teams to visit Pittodrie this season

You should print that off, wrap it in petals, then stuff it in a big comfy cotton pillowcase. After that you can either fall asleep with your head on it, or pretend it’s a sheep and hump it. 😄

Just kidding. Have a good night mate, and best of luck etc. 👍

A trapdoor is an entrance to a place below that which the subject stands on. It must have a mechanism where by anyone standing on it can be sent tumbling down as it opens.

Aberdeen are currently looking for bog-roll as the trapdoor creaks on its hinges.