Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen

42 minutes ago, Dubford don said:

I have seen Aberdeen win and lose both Scottish and league cup finals,the elation at winning and the disappointment at losing is the same.

The league cup is not a diddy cup just because your diddy team hasn't won it in 60 years

His team also listed tennents sixes under honours on the official club site .. now that is tinpot.

Mind you this simpleton probably will regale us with "i was there when we won the tennents sixes" alongside the "back to back third place finishes" anecdote.

To be fair you're no wee Kyle, I forgot his mum takes his tablet off him so he gets no screens before bedtime.

I'll take our most successful season over yours.

Just saying...

AFC** 

Edit to say it must be quite embarrassing knowing a cup hmfc doesnt rate was 50% of the

hmfc😂😂😂😂😂 greatest ever season. I thought league cups don't count for hearts or is this another caveat that it does count but only in 59/60 season?

Edited by gudge1903

1 minute ago, gudge1903 said:

To be fair you're no wee Kyle, I forgot his mum takes his tablet off him so he gets no screens before bedtime.

Just saying...

AFC** 

Fine, I'll take the 3 points on Wednesday and we'll all be happy.

11 minutes ago, gudge1903 said:

Just saying...

AFC** 

Edit to say it must be quite embarrassing knowing a cup hmfc doesnt rate was 50% of the

hmfc😂😂😂😂😂 greatest ever season. I thought league cups don't count for hearts or is this another caveat that it does count but only in 59/60 season?

Proving the iron law of the internet here, the more Cry Laugh emojis a post uses, the less likely it is to amuse any c**t bar the original poster

Hearts [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] did you chumps not win the war by eh....hold on, they all died just to prove they were just as bad with a gun as they are with a ball [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] 
In a thread that's as much a mess as this it's always good to see a clear winner for the worst post, the absolute state of this.

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:
3 hours ago, gudge1903 said:
Hearts emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png did you chumps not win the war by eh....hold on, they all died just to prove they were just as bad with a gun as they are with a ball emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png 

In a thread that's as much a mess as this it's always good to see a clear winner for the worst post, the absolute state of this.

The worst post in this thread?

Oh, I see, you must have Kyle on ignore as well 👍

27 minutes ago, Empty It said:
3 hours ago, gudge1903 said:
Hearts emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png did you chumps not win the war by eh....hold on, they all died just to prove they were just as bad with a gun as they are with a ball emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png 

Aye. Difficult to drop lower than that.

Honestly. I leave this thread last night and it suddenly all goes mental in my absence. So much built up frustration and wee smiley faces masking bubbling anger.

Anyway, if we can get things back on track. I think this is another close game won by the odd goal.

2-1 Hearts

Boyce, Woodburn

Ramirez