Motherwell v Ross County - Wed, 2nd March

17 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

Not far off, I'd play Shields through the middle and start with Efford over Roberts on the wing. I think Sol will start over Ojala.

As for the midfield ... all that seems credible but we need to consider Grezza's mental "pixie dust" factor so I'm going to go with Steve Jennings pulled out of retirement on a pay per game, deal done this afternoon.

I have to admit, I completely forgot Efford existed when I was typing that post! I'd probably start him in place of Shields. 

GA was being very cagey about KVV and his injury, which means he's 100% going to start.

I fully expect him to be running around with his arm in a sling, then take it off in the last 5 mins to pull someone's shirt to set up the winner.

At least with the lottery you only have to guess 6 numbers.

Maybe it's all just to make us unpredictable...imagine the opposing managers team talk before the game;

"Right lads here's the deal....f**k knows, they've never done the same thing twice. See you at half time."

Edited by Al B

Indian villa. Lamb rogan josh and a Cobra. 2 poppadoms and dips. Garlic naan. (Don't judge its been a busy week) 

Not the most salubrious place I've ever been and definitely not the best curry I've ever had but you know what? Fucking tremendous. 

12 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Indian villa. Lamb rogan josh and a Cobra. 2 poppadoms and dips. Garlic naan. (Don't judge its been a busy week) 

Not the most salubrious place I've ever been and definitely not the best curry I've ever had but you know what? Fucking tremendous. 

Lamb shimla for me when in there, made with prawns.  One of the 4 pakora dips they give you is a bowl of spiced onions

Craigan: "Fir Park in excellent condition as always"

surely he played on fir park when it was a mudbath, i remember it being notorious for being bad in winter (much improved nowadays)

Best to describe the Villa as a safe pair of hands. You know you’re going to get a decent curry for a decent price.

That was clearly outside the box.