The Tattie field derby

Fox out and Kilday still not fit. Big blows. So that'll probably be Davidson in alongside Grant. Or at right back with Doyle moving to the centre. Could also go three at the back I suppose 

Edited by Mick1867

1 hour ago, Mick1867 said:

Fox out and Kilday still not fit. Big blows. So that'll probably be Davidson in alongside Grant. Or at right back with Doyle moving to the centre. Could also go three at the back I suppose 

The Davidson/Doyle swap worked well last time and we’ll need some pace alongside Grant. It would be helpful too if the attack half of the team could regularly keep the ball at the Dumbarton end. I can see some frustration coming today. Thankfully there’s no boo boys travel away. Intense scowl and head-shake perhaps.

I’m glad we have a centre mid in centre mid but I’d much rather see Carlo at right back instead of the big university centre back. I really hope wee Wilson fucks off in the summer for his own sake, Farrell clearly has nae idea how to manage a confidence player like him and if he can’t get in the team when we’re ravaged with injuries and suspensions he’s never getting in it. It’s a shame because we’ve all saw how good he can be when he is playing with confidence.

6 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I’m glad we have a centre mid in centre mid but I’d much rather see Carlo at right back instead of the big university centre back. I really hope wee Wilson fucks off in the summer for his own sake, Farrell clearly has nae idea how to manage a confidence player like him and if he can’t get in the team when we’re ravaged with injuries and suspensions he’s never getting in it. It’s a shame because we’ve all saw how good he can be when he is playing with confidence.

Didn't we sign him on an 18 month contract or that? Would have made so much sense to put him on loan if we weren't going to play him for the rest of this season and then he would be raring to go come the summer for next year.

6 minutes ago, squeezebox-son said:

Didn't we sign him on an 18 month contract or that? Would have made so much sense to put him on loan if we weren't going to play him for the rest of this season and then he would be raring to go come the summer for next year.

We did aye. Farrell pretty much offered him the contract and he just stopped playing him completely. 

We're just so disorganised. After the first goal nobody was even angry, just all looking at each other. Aimless punts forward and an ability to concede at any moment. We know the state of the pitch yet every other team seems to come with a better game plan than us for dealing with it. Players out of position again too and it shows (as it does every time we do it). 

That was absolutely horrible from start to finish. Farrell is never keeping us up, it’s got to the stage we’d be as well just giving the assistant gaffer a crack at it cause we have f**k all to lose now. 

Since he won MOTM in September his record is as follows:

22 games

15 losses

4 wins (Alloa, Sauchie, East Fife, Clyde)

3 draws (Clyde, Cove, Montrose)

The only impressive win was Clyde away where we played them off the park. Alloa was only going one way until they stupidly got a guy sent off, Sauchie are a mid table East of Scotland outfit and East Fife were massively toiling. 

Farrell is fucking stinking the place out and it’s time we let someone else try and salvage his mess whilst we still have 8 games and a potential playoff to do so.