Hibernian v St Johnstone - Saturday 5th March @ 3pm

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

f**k knows who will play at the back today. A barely able to move Darren McGregor or an untested youth player to slot into the back three with Porteous and Lewis Stevenson. How are we still in the top six :lol: 

Yup.

Luckily for you our manager is talking about sitting in, keeping our shape, and trying to frustrate Hibs.

Quite why we can't win games is beyond me.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yup.

Luckily for you our manager is talking about sitting in, keeping our shape, and trying to frustrate Hibs.

Quite why we can't win games is beyond me.

Fantastic. 90 minutes of pressure and a mistake from a CB resulting in a goal followed by some mental substitutions.

Hope some of the Hibs fans bring this up after the game tbh. Guy seems obsessed with you so I think he might genuinely chop his balls off in tear stained rage.

16 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Seeing as it's already a sell-out, I was hopeful they'd also reduce the PPV price from £15 today. Alas, no.

Tbf that would kind of defeat the point of making it £5 to actually go to the game.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf that would kind of defeat the point of making it £5 to actually go to the game.

100% agreed, but we've been missing a bit of traditional PPV-bashing on the match thread. It's all been a bit too wholesome. £15 is a disgrace.*

*And I've happily paid it as a thank you for accommodating our fanbase on the cheap. Thank you, Hibs. Enjoy your day.

11 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

100% agreed, but we've been missing a bit of traditional PPV-bashing on the match thread. It's all been a bit too wholesome. £15 is a disgrace.*

*And I've happily paid it as a thank you for accommodating our fanbase on the cheap. Thank you, Hibs. Enjoy your day.

We have to pay for our state of the art screens somehow. 

The back 5 returns.

MacPherson, Hallberg, Crawford v JDH, Campbell and Henderson. Softest collection of CMs going defensively.

Edited by RandomGuy.

I’m fuming my isolation period ends tomorrow! I’m looking out my edinburgh window at glorious sunshine and thinking despite the result what a great day it’ll be at Easter Road, might be the last saints crowd to actually have some fight and some fun! 

2 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

was initially thinking 4231 but could just as easily be Porteous Doig and Stevenson in a back 3 and Jasper or Wright at LWB

Belgium sometimes use Carrasco at LWB, so trying to replicate that with Drey Wright would be galaxy brain stuff from Maloney.

20 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The back 5 returns.

MacPherson, Hallberg, Crawford v JDH, Campbell and Henderson. Softest collection of CMs going defensively.

A pluses and minuses line up. Plus Zander is back, minus a midfield that is soft as shit. Plus Butterfield dropped, minus replaced by MacPherson who is absolutely gash. Plus Middleton hopefully fired up to play against his former team, minus no Murray Davidson.

At this point of the season points are more important than performances so hopefully do enough to get 3 points