Hibernian v St Johnstone - Saturday 5th March @ 3pm

15 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

I was expecting the stuff around the match to be better from hibs. Cracking set up with the big screens and making a big play of something 'special' 10 mins before kick off and aside from cocking up the timing etc, it was totally flat. Hibs should be using the screens to get fans pumped up before the game, not telling us who the mascots favourite player is every 5 mins.

If I was Hibs, I'd be getting a section of rail seating behind the goal and get it packed with a singing section or something. Easter Road should be the best away day in the league given the location etc, but home and away, Hibs fans seem to have been a bit flat for a few years now, when back in the day they were probably the noisiest. 

Aye they seemed to have about 800 different mascots as well. There seemed to be a couple of lads with a drum but I couldn’t really hear them tbh.

16 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Personally I prefer statto geeks trying keepie uppies after 10 pints.

2 years on and I'm surprised the video has never been shown on here, tbh.

3 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Whatever happened to getting folk to do halftime challenges? Nobody gives a f**k about opera singing or shout outs. I want to see a fat bloke running and trying to score a goal or a £1k crossbar challenge.

My favourite was when they did zorb football at half time at Mcdiarmid - some guy got stuck upside down and they just left him 😂

Or the half time challenge at the 2014 Scottish cup semi where one of those involved injured themselves badly in the process.

Edited by Jamie_Beatson

2 hours ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

My favourite was when they did zorb football at half time at Mcdiarmid - some guy got stuck upside down and they just left him 😂

Or the half time challenge at the 2014 Scottish cup semi where one of those involved injured themselves badly in the process.

What's the jist of your podcast appearance so I don't have to give that c*nt Spiers any money?

36 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

What's the jist of your podcast appearance so I don't have to give that c*nt Spiers any money?

It's only £1.99/month and you can listen to any of his podcasts. Then just cancel if you so wish. 

He did one back in January but it was all quite diplomatic, the one last night was better. Thought the three guys gave a pretty good representation of where we are.

1 hour ago, The Saintee said:

It was quite a wide ranging discussion I thought though I’ve not listened back to it yet.

My contribution, for what it’s worth, was that the issues go back at least 15-18 months, that I don’t see how we get through the playoffs unless we start scoring goals and that I don’t see how under this manager we’re going to do that.

3 hours ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

It was actually the Aberdeen keeper who was stretchered off. A bad day all round for him really. 3D1B1EDF-FD85-4B60-9033-9CF1810EF4EC.png.a7f2ddd683d3e38b7adc49b0c86adbdc.png

@jamamafegan

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade