Cowdownbeath vs Forfar Pathetic

The best bit about that game today was the music..
and even that was fucking dire.

I thought the music was immense today, best of the season home or away. Loved how Blanket On The Ground was played a couple of times.

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Careful cowdenbeath- look what happened to the last guy to diss the Forfar bridie... 

1370971984_wickerman.jpg.488c94301eb572878b118db3e5c442ee.jpg

Funny thing is I ended up not going as the bus I was getting to Dundee was cancelled.

Due to timing there was little to choose from and I ended up at Spartans and they didn’t have bridies, maybe the hoardes at the Hutchie v Cuikie game on Friday ate them all😀

Edited by cowdenbeath

10 hours ago, wulliemc said:

Loved how Blanket On The Ground was played

It was "Take the Piss" Saturday and they couldn't find a copy of Throw in the Towel. They also played Dire Straits and to cap it all, played Harkins and Hutton from the start.

49 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

It was "Take the Piss" Saturday and they couldn't find a copy of Throw in the Towel. They also played Dire Straits and to cap it all, played Harkins and Hutton from the start.

Also came out to “Things can only get better”.

SPOILER. They didn’t.

34 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

That was for us?

19 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

I get that we're incapable of scoring goals with one lone striker but you'd think a bank of eight could snuff out any opposition attack.

Master plan is not to let them score at all costs, everyone back until plan goes wrong. When it does do what should have been happening from the start. Try to score!!! Not easy I admit with banks of midfielders and no strikers of note. It's time for someone to understand that football is believe it not after all in the entertainment industry. At the moment I'd rather watch Eastenders.