Celtic v Rangers Scottish Cup Semi Final

3 hours ago, Clockwork said:

I’m not entirely sure what that means but it certainly doesn’t address the point. Celtic will undoubtedly win the League again, but crowing about guaranteed CL qualification and the money that comes with it, seems a little empty given their performance in recent European competition.
Its the same well worn path of the ‘yo-yo’ clubs in the English Championship, Fulham, Norwich etc. Access to an embarrassment of riches on gaining promotion to the Premiership, but finding themselves languishing at the bottom of the pile again the following season, gasping for air.
Unable to compete at a higher level on the park despite the cash windfall, they take the parachute payment then rinse and repeat. In Celtic’s case whatever they can scoop up in the Europa League which also included a third bite at the cherry this season in the Europa Conference.

I've got to admit I couldn't give 2 fecks about the dosh we get from Europe it's just the price we get paid for the pleasure.
Celtic have won one European trophy in our history so the expectation is never too high.
I enjoy them more because 1 we are representing our league against other leagues 2 going to places i've never been and playing teams we've never played.
Celtic's performances were decent this season the results didn't reflect that,our 9 points wasn't enough but it was enjoyable to watch.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Your assumption i'm insinuating bias is not true,Brother Madden's interpretation and decision making was inept it had an adverse effect on everything Celtic were trying to do in the game,his refereeing style stop start nature never let Celtic play their game for 120 minutes.
Whether it was intentional or not it happened whether you disagree or agree.

You do realise Calling him brother madden at every opportunity you get is contradicting everything you are saying about not implying bias 😂

3 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

None. Nada. Zip.

I wasn’t born when you last won one. Unless you mean when you beat teams halfway through the tournament. Why would that bite me in the arse? 

The last one was the biggest laugh in modern football history what with all the rioting and that.

So you never once said rangers euro run was going to end at any particular time in a tournament? 

18 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Do you honesty think calling him brother Madden imply's bias?

Well yes the name is obviously intended to imply he is part of some secret handshake nudge nudge wink wink society which Celtic fans think are lurking round every corner and alley way desperate to give Rangers a penalty 

4 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

So you never once said rangers euro run was going to end at any particular time in a tournament? 

Whit? :lol: Have I ever predicted Rangers to lose and they’ve won? Absolutely. I predicted a Celtic win in this very thread. Shit happens. That’s not getting bit on the arse though. What would be getting bit on the arse would be me saying that Rangers won’t win the Europa league and they went on to do so.

By the way - Rangers won’t win the Europa league. 

10 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

Wonder how many times you've said the end is nigh in europe for us over the years, and its bit you on the arse

10 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

None. Nada. Zip.

I wasn’t born when you last won one. Unless you mean when you beat teams halfway through the tournament. Why would that bite me in the arse? 

The last one was the biggest laugh in modern football history what with all the rioting and that.

6 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

1 hour ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Whit? :lol: Have I ever predicted Rangers to lose and they’ve won? Absolutely. I predicted a Celtic win in this very thread. Shit happens. That’s not getting bit on the arse though. What would be getting bit on the arse would be me saying that Rangers won’t win the Europa league and they went on to do so.

By the way - Rangers won’t win the Europa league. 

So before we play in the semi final you said the end was nigh for our euro run, which is fair enough, however if it doesnt end in the semi finals is that not it coming back to bite you on the arse? Which you have did before

We dont need to win the thing for something to bite you on the arse btw, if thats whats youe thinking 

14 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

So before we play in the semi final you said the end was nigh for our euro run, which is fair enough, however if it doesnt end in the semi finals is that not it coming back to bite you on the arse? Which you have did before

We dont need to win the thing for something to bite you on the arse btw, if thats whats youe thinking 

Nah, you’d need to win it for teeth marks to adorn my rather firm arse.

3 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Well yes the name is obviously intended to imply he is part of some secret handshake nudge nudge wink wink society which Celtic fans think are lurking round every corner and alley way desperate to give Rangers a penalty 

Sevco never got a pen M8,The greatest trick the devil pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The greatest trick the devil pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

With 2.4 billion christians in the world who, presumably, believe he does exist it doesn't sound like such a great trick tbh.  Ultimately I'm just glad that God wanted it more 😇

7 hours ago, The_Judge said:

With 2.4 billion christians in the world who, presumably, believe he does exist it doesn't sound like such a great trick tbh.  Ultimately I'm just glad that God wanted it more 😇

Your contradiction is worse than Brother Madden's performance.
The almighty doesnae pick a side M8.

23 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Have you heard the story about the frog and the scorpion. 

21 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

No. 

Please continue. 

Frogs are green and some of them, like Kermit, are even cuddly.

Some scorpions meanwhile, are orange. And c***s.

That the one, willy? 

27 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

So I've googled the story and I'm now familiar. 

Are you the frog or the scorpion? I'm going to presume you meant you were the scorpion and therefore can't help but be perma seething. 

The treble would've been great my tacit is happy with the double M8.