Sheepshaggers v Spoonburners - Sat 19th

Up until the equaliser today, the vast majority of Hibs fans in ground were giving Maloney huge vocal backing, but the Hibs fans on here seem to be the complete opposite. What is the general feeling towards Maloney from the bulk of Easter Road fans?

The *** media conspiracy is really starting to make the suspensions stack up for the honest young Porteous. Is there any way to deal with this, because it all just seems so very unfair? 

7 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

I can see why 

I wasnt even trolling about Maloney earlier. They look all over the place with no obvious game plan

Goodwin on the other hand knows what hes doing

Agree, can't see us making top 6 and if we beat Hearts in the semi I'll be surprised but you never know in football. 

Finish bottom 6 and lose to Hearts back to back will see Maloney lose a lot of the support. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:
13 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:
The American one? I assume he got out of his pre-contract.

Nah Melkersen, we were told hes the next big thing because he scored 2 against a 10 man Motherwell.

He came up against Declan Gallagher.

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:
14 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:
The American one? I assume he got out of his pre-contract.

Nah Melkersen, we were told hes the next big thing because he scored 2 against a 10 man Motherwell.

Oh him! Rested for the semi is my guess.

So for the second match between the clubs since Maloney took over, Hibs are appealing a red card for Porteous, the first one after the event. Unless they have the folk that are in charge of VAR in England looking at the appeal, Hibs are again giving free money to the SFA.  

11 hours ago, Zing. said:

I’m surprised so many folk didn’t know how shite we are. We remain in the top six because other teams have been just as bad.

Maloney won’t last long. He’s miles out of his depth and hasn’t improved us at all. One win in ten games is horrible. 

That sounds vaguely familiar...

11 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Up until the equaliser today, the vast majority of Hibs fans in ground were giving Maloney huge vocal backing, but the Hibs fans on here seem to be the complete opposite. What is the general feeling towards Maloney from the bulky of Easter Road fans?

FTFY

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

Just seen this on Sportscene, Porteous going for the ball? Maloney is melted, he's no reasonable expectation of getting that ball without taking out the Aberdeen player (McCrorie?).

They've actually appealed!

He could have got two reds for that. 

26 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

So for the second match between the clubs since Maloney took over, Hibs are appealing a red card for Porteous, the first one after the event. Unless they have the folk that are in charge of VAR in England looking at the appeal, Hibs are again giving free money to the SFA.  

Bizarre thing to appeal tbh.  The law is it isn't a red card if you've made a genuine attempt to play the ball.  There was literally no way to play the ball there without fouling the attacker so it can't be classed as anything other than a red I'd imagine.

Then again, it'sthe SFA so who knows

33 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I know hibs fans defend him because he can be maligned in the media, but does porteous not drive them mad? 

To my mind he’s An above average premiership defender who is prone to moments of absolute madness. So avoidable as well. 

A bit like Bates, but in a different way.