Saints v Motherwell, Saturday 19th March

This game was a tough watch. Liam Kelly looked tiny in goals. I watched this game because I wanted to get an idea of who was better out of Zander Clark and Liam Kelly but neither had all that much to do. It's only one game, but I'll need a wee rest before watching these two teams again. Both of Hendrys goals were brilliant and the celebrations were class.

Stephen O'Donnell always seems like he's on a different wavelength to his team mates and not in a good way.

Edited by 2426255

43 minutes ago, mizfit said:

The Kelty game has been a turning point. McCart and Crawford have stepped up since.

Ciftci though, I’d tear the contract up now.

Yes Cifti has failed to produce again.  

Feel Hallberg hasn’t lived up to his early promise either, though obviously a good assist today.

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

Had visions of Pogba, Ronaldo and De Gea high fiving at Callum Hendry’s winner.

Ha Ha , maybe in 10/15 years time! It was more how they reacted when the goal went in, then got involved with the "Blue Chant" that caught my attention.

36 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

This game was a tough watch. Liam Kelly looked tiny in goals. I watched this game because I wanted to get an idea of who was better out of Zander Clark and Liam Kelly but neither had all that much to do. It's only one game, but I'll need a wee rest before watching these two teams again. Both of Hendrys goals were brilliant and the celebrations were class.

Stephen O'Donnell always seems like he's on a different wavelength to his team mates and not in a good way.

When all is said and done. The defending for the 2nd goal was abysmal. A simple ball hoofed up the park and both SODs and Sol are all at sea.  Maybe they are out of position as we were hoping to win the game.

Or……maybe they were out of position because they are simply grade A shite.  A decent team and decent defenders do not get caught out like that. Not ever.

Time to face facts. We are the worst team in the top flight by a country mile. We have been unlucky certainly, but there comes a time where unlucky simply = shite.

26 minutes ago, Center half said:

Ha Ha , maybe in 10/15 years time! It was more how they reacted when the goal went in, then got involved with the "Blue Chant" that caught my attention.

They’ll be brought up in the academy environment trying to play a certain way with some incredibly talented players as role models.

You wonder what they made of what they saw today!

2 hours ago, mizfit said:

The Kelty game has been a turning point. McCart and Crawford have stepped up since.

Ciftci though, I’d tear the contract up now.

I’ve not seen enough of Bair or Vertainnen to give an informed opinion of them but if they aren’t better than Ciftci then they must be utter dugshit. 

One thing regarding the style of football. As it usually is, the ball was screaming for mercy today it got hammered so much by both teams. I honestly think the state of the playing surface has a lot to do with this. Defenders don’t want to take a touch and play a pass because the ball bounces all over the place. Trying to run with it is also a problem so players (especially playing in a team in our position) resort to playing it long. I know a lot of contributors on here want to see the back of the manager or the chairman or various players but if we truly want to change to an exciting, passing type of football then the first person we should empty is that sorry excuse of a groundsman 

My true opinion is that we have, at best, a few individuals who are good enough for this level. The rest simply won't do.

Unfortunately the club have bought into GA's vision and given 2/3 year deals to some absolute dross.

Like (probably)most I was quite excited by his appointment. I now just want him gone ASAP. A good prospect on paper, a terrible mistake in reality.

There is absolutely no evidence of moving forward since he came in. None. 

Edited by 'WellDel

At least both sides get a rest from brutal hoofball now. A week off then back to the sexy stuff against *checks notes* Livingston for us and Stephen Robinson for Motherwell.

20 hours ago, jagfox OG said:

Ended up walking it from the station via South Inch back up Mill Street then walked all the way to McDermid via Croeff Road 

Pure pushed now. Might be going into town after 

Some effort walking that distance

22 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Glover, I believe. 

Could be total rubbish but seen quite a few folk saying it in various places

Hopefully they straightened some of the table legs,  last time I was in the weight of a couple of pints was spilling them.

Who the f**k trashes a brewers fayre type pub anyway? Pure hard as f**k c***s throwing chairs about when a couple of auld codgers are at their hunters chicken and steak pies. Get into the centre and try and trash a pub full of blokes on all day sessions, give yourselves a challenge ffs.