Rock vs Wheel

Given that they've shared a division with us for all but one season over the past decade or so, Falkirk should be getting seriously worried if we end up in League Two.

Spoiler

Roll over and let your fellow former Championship establishment pals win, eh?

We managed to go to the Rock under Sheerin when we were awful and look like a very competent outfit. Possibly the best performance of the season that day for me.

Anything less than that by Rennie and the regression has well and truly set in 

1 hour ago, bairn88 said:

We managed to go to the Rock under Sheerin when we were awful and look like a very competent outfit. Possibly the best performance of the season that day for me.

Anything less than that by Rennie and the regression has well and truly set in 

The nick the team

• 12Martin
  • 6Miller
  • 4Hall
  • 3Dixon
  • 15McCann
  • 21Telfer
  • 8HetheringtonBooked at 62mins
  • 10Nesbitt
  • 11McGuffieSubstituted forKrasniqiat 74'minutes
  • 9RuthSubstituted forKeenaat 74'minutes
  • 26McDaidSubstituted forMorrisonat 59

Mutch

Mills, Watson, Dixon

Wilson, Telfer, Jacobs, McGuffie, McCann

Griffiths, Dowds

On 16/03/2022 at 17:14, Boghead ranter said:

Sons to concede within the first 3-5 minutes.

Then get steadily worse from there.

Erm……….we tend not to come out of our half for the first 15 minutes. Rennie said that in four consecutive games, we have conceded a goal in the opponent’s first attack.

Dowds may not be available for this, so if you could let Griffiths have his own shipping lane, we would appreciate it.

Anything other than a Falkirk win will make for a truly fanciful post match interview. It might involve MR blaming stuff on goblins and faeries.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

Stuart Carswell is suspended after his late red card against East Fife last Saturday, and will join Joshua Oyinsan, Ryan McGeever and Kristoffer Syvertsen on the sidelines.

I've got a horrible feeling that we won't see Josh playing for us again. He's not played since February 8, and every week it seems that the hope is that he'll be back in a week. I had a wee bit of optimism when I saw him doing some work with the physio at Bayview, but I'm guessing this means he's suffered another setback.

Even if he's back injury-free for next week, it's going to take him a good few games to get back to sharpness. And that's time we just don't have.

Anyway. I couldn't care less who we play. In what formation we play. Or how the pitch looks. We just need three points. By whatever means possible.

Edited by Jan Vojáček