Hibernian FC (Hibs) v Dundee United FC (United) Saturday 2 April 3.00

1 win in 13 for Maloney. Looking like an inspired choice.

We definitely played better in that second half than we have for most of his tenure but it still wasn’t enough for three points. Not sure why he made the subs he did, Drey Wright and James Scott on to try and get you a goal says it all. 

19 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Spot on.  

We've scored the lowest league goals this year and 1 win in 12 league games. Some fans will still say that's good enough :lol: 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

Just now, Lyle Lanley said:

We've scored the lowest league goals this year and 1 win in 12 league games. Some fans will say that's good enough :lol: 

Or make some shan excuse that Jack Ross was the devil and it's somehow cleaning up his mess despite pishing 3rd last year and we all just need to have patience.  It's fucking crap going to the football and bottom six and another hampden pumping will cost the club a lot of £ on a vanity project. 

We are fucking pap.
The amount of people on .net bullying anyone that has anything to say against Maloney also is just fucking weird too.
How the f**k is it trolling wanting the arsehole out for being a pish manager?  f**k being patient it's not and won't get better. 
The football is absolutely murder, this 'project' is shite to watch. Getting Maloney out would be a start but I wouldn't trust them with the appointment of the next manager??
Should never have sacked Jack Ross, we should of backed him in the transfer windows.

19 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

bottom six and another hampden pumping will cost the club a lot of £ on a vanity project

Our ST sales will disappear, even if we stay out of the absolute mire.

I was not a Ross fan, but this is fucking appalling.........

23 minutes ago, EastFife_Hibee said:

The football is absolutely murder, this 'project' is shite to watch. Getting Maloney out would be a start but I wouldn't trust them with the appointment of the next manager??
Should never have sacked Jack Ross, we should of backed him in the transfer windows.

Yep.  And not backing him in the summer to build on the third place he lead us to has ended up as an absolutely bottom six shambles.

Anyone who claims Maloney is anywhere near a better coach than Jack Ross is off their nut or just don't want to admit it was a shocking sacking and appointment. 

11 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Our ST sales will disappear, even if we stay out of the absolute mire.

I was not a Ross fan, but this is fucking appalling.........

Yep.  Crowds already fell.  This summer will be a massive wake up call for the Hibernian board.  Dempster must be pissing herself laughing at the moment.  

7 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

I didn't want Ross out but too early to be punting Maloney IMO. Need to give him a summer window. Though if we lose to Hearts at Hampden again I doubt he'll come back from that.

If we didn't need to give Jack Ross the final he got us into having finishing third last season then we don't need to give the disaster ego trip that is Maloney sod all imo. (no offence). 

We did, and his signings were also pony.
We didn't really. We were pretty lightweight squad wise the first half of the season?? Although I do agree that JR bringing in the McGinn brothers wasn't his greatest signings but maybe another sign that he didn't have the budget to get anyone better??

4 minutes ago, EastFife_Hibee said:
44 minutes ago, Leith Green said:
We did, and his signings were also pony.

We didn't really. We were pretty lightweight squad wise the first half of the season?? Although I do agree that JR bringing in the McGinn brothers wasn't his greatest signings but maybe another sign that he didn't have the budget to get anyone better??

Magennis. 5 year deal and a transfer fee is one of JR stellar signings.

Have a look at our signings, and the new deals handed out in the last few months of his reign.

He was backed, and plenty.

14 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Magennis. 5 year deal and a transfer fee is one of JR stellar signings.

Have a look at our signings, and the new deals handed out in the last few months of his reign.

He was backed, and plenty.

It was evident we needed another CH, Centre Mid and striker in the summer.  He got backed with JDH that is it.

I don't think the likes of McGregor and Stevenson getting new deals was down to him either. 

2 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

It was evident we needed another CH, Centre Mid and striker in the summer.  He got backed with JDH that is it.

I don't think the likes of McGregor and Stevenson getting new deals was down to him either. 

He definitely got shafted in the summer by the owner/recruitment team. JDH, James Scott and Nathan Wood was a horrendous summer window. It’s quite clear someone fucked up (guessing Mathie) and didn’t manage to sell one of Nisbet/Porteous/Doig and RG was clearly in no mood to stump up further after we signed Magennis/Mackay for good cash.

10 minutes ago, Zing. said:

He definitely got shafted in the summer by the owner/recruitment team. JDH, James Scott and Nathan Wood was a horrendous summer window. It’s quite clear someone fucked up (guessing Mathie) and didn’t manage to sell one of Nisbet/Porteous/Doig and RG was clearly in no mood to stump up further after we signed Magennis/Mackay for good cash.

I think partially that and partially Ross wasn't the CEO's guy.  Think of all the money made through cup runs and finishing third, another league cup final when sacked too.  Ross should have been given the window to build his team instead it's went the other way, we sacked him, replaced him with someone who is making it up as they go along and brought in a group of randoms hoping some work.

Even the likes of replacing Sir David with McGinn on the cheap to do a job should be commended.  Now check the state of the squad and the manager.  People actually thought we played brilliant yesterday.  No, brilliant was Hampden against the ****.  Drawing with Dundee Utd is meh.