Killie v Pars

Almost every time I've been confident of getting a result this season we've been underwhelming at best, often dropping points against sides we've been expected to beat. I'll stick to being cagey about games until the league is won. Our three and a half performances against Dunfermline haven't been the best this season, and I can only hope that McInnes gets a reaction out of the players because we were very fortunate indeed to get a point on Friday night. 

I've seen my team conspire to chuck lesser things away in the past and who knows what this lot are capable of. Prove me wrong, Killie, prove me wrong!

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

Those last 8 matches were predominantly easier fixtures than the 4 coming up. In the corresponding fixtures earlier in the season, we narrowly beat the Pars and lost the other 3.

Any fixtures played under Tommy Wright can be safely filed in the bin as totally irrelevant.

Right Killie, Arbroath have gone off the boil and you’ll win the league anyway. Letting us win could help send Ayr down. You know what to do. Lafferty, we helped your heroes out on the last day in 2003, time to return the favour. Thanks in advance.

18 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Right Killie, Arbroath have gone off the boil and you’ll win the league anyway. Letting us win could help send Ayr down. You know what to do. Lafferty, we helped your heroes out on the last day in 2003, time to return the favour. Thanks in advance.

Sorry mate as nice as that sounds I personally would rather have it wrapped up as soon as, I don't trust us taking it to the wire, plus I'm heading over for our game versus Arbroath and would like to try and enjoy it, good luck ( but not on Saturday) 

1 hour ago, CallumPar said:

As much as I would love to assist in the demise of our county cousins, every point is a hostage just now. 3 points is an absolute must here. 

Sorry mate as nice as that sounds I personally would rather have it wrapped up as soon as, I don't trust us taking it to the wire, plus I'm heading over for our game versus Arbroath and would like to try and enjoy it, good luck ( but not on Saturday) 

Can we at least agree that a draw is pretty much useless for either team, so if it’s level late on you’re as well just letting us score?

3 hours ago, 101 said:

Dow in or go with McCann and OHara.

It will actually be okay to give Polworth a rest the front four did a power of running last night.

I'd rather have Polwarth playing against us tbh.

5 hours ago, CallumPar said:

Can we at least agree that a draw is pretty much useless for either team, so if it’s level late on you’re as well just letting us score?

May the best team win! Hopefully the shree points stay in Ayrshire.

Narrow defeat for us here, can't see us getting anything. We're dreadful away from home. 

The only way we get something here is somehow keeping Lafferty quiet and keeping Ambrose off the ball. 

IF we're losing, I wouldn't even mind seeing Dom coming off early to rest him and keep him ready for Ayr the following week. As long as Ayr don't bloody pick up a win on Saturday.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Narrow defeat for us here, can't see us getting anything. We're dreadful away from home. 

The only way we get something here is somehow keeping Lafferty quiet and keeping Ambrose off the ball. 

IF we're losing, I wouldn't even mind seeing Dom coming off early to rest him and keep him ready for Ayr the following week. As long as Ayr don't bloody pick up a win on Saturday.

Ambrose to snap Kyle and have one taken off on a stretcher and the other in for an early bath?

On 07/04/2022 at 09:03, DA Baracus said:

Who comes in for Polworth? Cole was the only other central midfielder on the bench last night, but Hughes could play Dow there or shift Lawless over and play Dow wide.

Will be Dow but I'd like to see Cole given a chance. Yes he was honking at the start of the season but he's not the only one who couldn't comprehend Pedro-ball. Ross Graham will be going to Qatar if he continues his post-Peter Grant trajectory.

12 minutes ago, par-adise said:

Will be Dow but I'd like to see Cole given a chance. Yes he was honking at the start of the season but he's not the only one who couldn't comprehend Pedro-ball. Ross Graham will be going to Qatar if he continues his post-Peter Grant trajectory.

I'd love to see Ross Graham* punt Phil Foden into the Arabian desert.

*anyone