Livingston vs Motherwell - 9th April

So many punts up the field.

So many attacks where we just stop amd pass back.

So many passes straight to a livi player.

So many balls that no one gives a f**k to go after.

So many issues that I would be here all day explaining them.

Currently looking for Hearts to score.

The big boy is a nuisance just by being big.

Cornelius struggling to make a short pass.

conceded without trying to defend

Shields the only forward getting on to anything but cannot pass or cross.

Poor stuff.

No less than we deserve. I feared the worst when the ref blew for a foul by Nouble when he was 1 on 1 with the keeper because lamie jumped into him and bounced off but we dug in and got the goal. Nouble and Forrest are causing them all sorts of problems. Big mention to Sean fuckin Kelly though....he looks like the Scottish Pirlo out there today pinging the ball around, he even looks immeasurably fitter

By the sounds of things he could or should make several changes at HT.  But as per usual he will wait until it is too late.

I am at the stage where even if we fluked top 6 finishing 6th would be an anti climax. 

Very disappointing and if we continue in this vein and lose then that is very much on the Manager.  

3 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

Just me or anyone else think Kelly would have got some body part to that if we were in the first half of the season?

Not that he's to blame, McGinley and Carroll have made left back a vortex of shite.

I said a wee while back that this stat where one shot on target = goal or to be more precise two shots on target poses questions whether the Goalie should be doing better....  Huge fan of Kelly but he is the last line of a VERY shite defence.

Cmon Hearts as it is clear we will not be helping ourselves get that top 6 slot 🤬

Just now, welldaft said:

I said a wee while back that this stat where one shot on target = goal or to be more precise two shots on target poses questions whether the Goalie should be doing better....  Huge fan of Kelly but he is the last line of a VERY shite defence.

Cmon Hearts as it is clear we will not be helping ourselves get that top 6 slot 🤬

Hearts now 2-1 up.  Ask and