Peter Crouch

TheFalkirkBairn

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BerwickRadge

For a player who has had "bad form" this season, he's a Liverpool regular, and admittedly it's taken him a wee while to find the net, but just watch him play...

...good feet and vision - and he also attracts a couple of defenders at set-pieces due to his height, freeing up another Liverpool attacker, like Cisse or Gerrard.

Crounch is one of the reason Stevie G has had such an impact this season - he takes the pressure off Gerrard with his ability to hold-up play and find his team-mates with crsip passing.

Crouch may be talk and gangly, but it works for him and Liverpool FC on the pitch - Liverpool will finish 2nd in the Premiership, get to the CL Semis at least & have a good cup run - I fancy them to win the FA Cup in May... ;)

Guest BullyWee1878

For a player who has had "bad form" this season, he's a Liverpool regular, and admittedly it's taken him a wee while to find the net, but just watch him play...

...good feet and vision - and he also attracts a couple of defenders at set-pieces due to his height, freeing up another Liverpool attacker, like Cisse or Gerrard.

Crounch is one of the reason Stevie G has had such an impact this season - he takes the pressure off Gerrard with his ability to hold-up play and find his team-mates with crsip passing.

Crouch may be talk and gangly, but it works for him and Liverpool FC on the pitch - Liverpool will finish 2nd in the Premiership, get to the CL Semis at least & have a good cup run - I fancy them to win the FA Cup in May... ;)

Good post.

I've been saying that for a while now about the partnership that Crouch and Gerrard are starting to form. His hold up play and touches to Gerrard are excellent and you can see that Gerrard rates him pretty highly.

Archived