Darvel FC Thread

Dreadful fare this evening and hurlford well Worth the 3 points , what a job Darren does down their and if it wasn’t for wee Chrissie in goals it would have been 2 or 3 , we huffed and puffed all night and  something just no right at the moment , their keeper didn’t have much to do but what a save in the second half , makes Saturday a huge game now 

Just now, Darvel legend said:

Dreadful fare this evening and hurlford well Worth the 3 points , what a job Darren does down their and if it wasn’t for wee Chrissie in goals it would have been 2 or 3 , we huffed and puffed all night and  something just no right at the moment , their keeper didn’t have much to do but what a save in the second half , makes Saturday a huge game now 

Still confident the Leagues over?

6 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Still confident the Leagues over?

It’s far from over now  albeit I think we will still win it with squad we have but I’m being honest if we play the way we did on Saturday and tonight we certainly won’t win it , huge improvement needed and very quickly or it’s another season in the wosfl which for money invested Is dreadful 

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

It’s far from over now  albeit I think we will still win it with squad we have but I’m being honest if we play the way we did on Saturday and tonight we certainly won’t win it , huge improvement needed and very quickly or it’s another season in the wosfl which for money invested Is dreadful 

Surely the managers position needs looked at if Darvel fail to win the League?

😂😂😂

So you don't agree. Spent tens of thousands of pounds on players.

Out the Junior Cup out the Challenge Cup and faltering in the League.  

If he doesn't win it surely quesstions are needing asked.

Maybe he's not as good as he thinks he is.

2 minutes ago, andy25 said:

So you don't agree. Spent tens of thousands of pounds on players.

Out the Junior Cup out the Challenge Cup and faltering in the League.  

If he doesn't win it surely quesstions are needing asked.

Maybe he's not as good as he thinks he is.

I don’t agree with some of the signings he’s made but still think he’s best manager in the league but he will certainly need to earn his corn over the next few weeks as their seems a lack of confidence last couple of games after the hammering Falkirk gave us but u have to give credit to the opposition at times and the glens and hurlford were very well organised and deserved their results 

I don’t agree with some of the signings he’s made but still think he’s best manager in the league but he will certainly need to earn his corn over the next few weeks as their seems a lack of confidence last couple of games after the hammering Falkirk gave us but u have to give credit to the opposition at times and the glens and hurlford were very well organised and deserved their results 

And spent peanuts on their team.

Syme 12 grand can't get a game.

Glasgow 9 grand can't get a game.

Morrison 6 grand can't get a game.

He’s nowhere near the best manager in the league.

2 minutes ago, Greenmachine said:

He’s nowhere near the best manager in the league.

Exactly. 

I wonder how he would get on at a team  without the money he has to spend at Darvel. 

Edited by andy25

How is he the best manager in the league he has only won 1 Cup and all we have heard for the past few weeks even from yourself these players should be playing in a higher division so they should be big enough to beat teams like Hurlford  week in week out and not use the Falkirk result has an excuse and to be honest u wanted the fame u got it but when it comes to the bread and butter of ur season they can't deliver just like last season just goes to show they don't really want to play for the club