Darvel FC Thread

2 hours ago, trialist said:

Ferguson confirmed as having signed a new deal and was pictured alongside glasgow, Moore, syme and reilly in preseason training.  Anyone know if meggat, Robertson and caldwell still at club? 

Ask the other supporter when you're both in the car going to the first pre-season game.

Actually think darvel could still be a force. Keeping Mcshane and ferguson is vital. Syme, reilly, glasgow and Moore all quality players. 10 new signings, jury's out on a few maybe but some good junior experience which was lacking before. 

Nothing to report last few months , I’d imagine we will Be hard to beat and some Good signings and as I dont watch friendlies as they mean hee haw apart from management getting to know players and players getting some fitness I can’t comment , by the end of September I’d imagine I will have better idea of how season will pan out 

21 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Nothing to report last few months , I’d imagine we will Be hard to beat and some Good signings and as I dont watch friendlies as they mean hee haw apart from management getting to know players and players getting some fitness I can’t comment , by the end of September I’d imagine I will have better idea of how season will pan out 

Come on Darvel legend go back on your posts for last season u were saying Darvel were looking on fire in the friendlies and even been to a few but now ur saying let's see what happens by September before u comment u could be in trouble by then shouldn't u be seening the friendlies to see how the team is gelling or have u gave up already and to save ur self looking an idiot on here ur keeping ur mouth quite 

1 hour ago, allyg1977 said:

Come on Darvel legend go back on your posts for last season u were saying Darvel were looking on fire in the friendlies and even been to a few but now ur saying let's see what happens by September before u comment u could be in trouble by then shouldn't u be seening the friendlies to see how the team is gelling or have u gave up already and to save ur self looking an idiot on here ur keeping ur mouth quite 

Darvel on fire what a team will win the league by 10 points bla bla bla that’s the legend for you hasn’t a clue

1 hour ago, allyg1977 said:

I dunno where we will finish but I do know one thing we will finish above Talbot