Celtic (Cavalier) vs Rangers (Tavernier)

10 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Gonna go for a draw. Think it’s a game both sides just want out the way and probably sick of the sight of each other . 

We have two bigger games either side and Celtic are at the ticking off points stage of the run in unfortunately 

Sevco haven't put 5 straight wins together all season,I hope you do well against the German and get pumped in the final,the points dropped at home has put sevco in this position domestically.
Sevco's squad has proved not to be good enough this season.

19 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Sevco haven't put 5 straight wins together all season,I hope you do well against the German and get pumped in the final,the points dropped at home has put sevco in this position domestically.
Sevco's squad has proved not to be good enough this season.

I don’t think I posted anything to suggest against what you are saying so failing to understand what point you are getting at ?

54 minutes ago, stressball said:

Would you fully rotate and risk a hiding if it meant you had a marginally better chance at a result against Leipzig?

It’s a difficult one 

always pride to be played for in any game against Celtic no matter the situation in the table leading into the game  so would never accept the possibility of a hiding if there is something we can do about it 

but a chance of a European final . Maybe it’s down the manager to make a decision based on common sense rather than pride if he thinks resting key players will give us more of a chance 

Edited by Forever_blueco

13 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

I don’t think I posted anything to suggest against what you are saying so failing to understand what point you are getting at ?

You said you would be happy with a draw which has been the problem this season,the consistency and lack of winning mentality.  

2 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

There should be legislation preventing Old Firm matches on Bank holiday weekends. That's two in a row where civilised people can't enjoy a nice Sunday meal with their families for fear of these mutants.  If we're to have a Scottish parliament let it get it's teeth into something we could all applaud !!! 

Where was your mum planning on taking you? I don’t think the likes of Brewers fare/Beefeater have Sky sports tbh or fans will be cutting the ball pits.

Edited by gannonball

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

,I hope you do well against the German and get pumped in the final,

Nah f**k that, Willy. Get them pumped out in the semis. They’re arseholes.

Too many fucks, willies, pumps, semis and arse holes in that post. Oo err Mrs.

Edited by Henrik's tongue