Barry Ferguson

Guest chris_c

Guest chris_c

why does barry ferguson always seem to be injured for scotland unless its a big game...has occured quite a number of times now...i know the good argumnet is club more important but there are plenty of professionals that play for big clubs and still make the trips such as Marvin Andrews Petrov Nakamura Fletcher etc

why does barry ferguson always seem to be injured for scotland unless its a big game...has occured quite a number of times now...i know the good argumnet is club more important but there are plenty of professionals that play for big clubs and still make the trips such as Marvin Andrews Petrov Nakamura Fletcher etc

he's a part-time scot :P

I don't know why he bothers. When he does play he can run a game for us. Look at his performance in the San Siro. He is the scape goat when we do not play well. The Belarus games are proof, eleven underperformers. When he doesn't play it's hit or miss. The recent Slovenia game had his critics cumming in their pants. The USA game showed us exactly why we need him in there. The amount of times we gave the ball away was criminal.

I don't know why he bothers. When he does play he can run a game for us. Look at his performance in the San Siro. He is the scape goat when we do not play well. The Belarus games are proof, eleven underperformers. When he doesn't play it's hit or miss. The recent Slovenia game had his critics cumming in their pants. The USA game showed us exactly why we need him in there. The amount of times we gave the ball away was criminal.

he is rank for Scotland its bad enough that he chooses what games he wants to play in but screw him leave him out of the next squad and then on in. We are tryin to progress as a team and attack not play crab like across the pitch and act like some big time Madonna

I wouldn't say drop him - Scotland can ill afford to drop anyone right now, never mind someone slightly above average. I would say though that he is not Captain material, he is not a leader and fails to inspire when the chips are down. A classic example was the Belarus game where it was calling for someone to take the game by the scruff and lead the team forward. He failed to do it and turned out yet another mediocre performance.

Guest Follow Follow

YES!!

Finally, someone with some sense on here. This is wat i've been saying for ages. Ferguson is a class player, not a classy player. He is not an attacking player, though he keeps the ball - if we have they ball the other team cant score! - and fills the gaps so others cant run into the space

Against Italy people said he didnt have a great game. Did Gattusso play well??

No, cause him and Fegie cancelled each other out

YES!!

Finally, someone with some sense on here. This is wat i've been saying for ages. Ferguson is a class player, not a classy player. He is not an attacking player, though he keeps the ball - if we have they ball the other team cant score! - and fills the gaps so others cant run into the space

I thought Gattuso was their only player in that game...

YES!!

Surprise surprise a comment like that coming from a Rangers fan. face it the guy is pish couldn't hack the Premiership and came back with his tail between his legs because he missed his Saturday nights of Buckie, kebabs and a fight. He is Shite and the sooner he stops getting picked the better for Scotland to move on. At the moment I would have Quashie, Fletcher, Hartley & McCulloch as our starting midfield

am really dissapointed in barry ferguson, when he talks he seems passionete but he defiantely picks and chooses the games he plays in and hes suppost to be our captain!!, hes an overrated player whoose more commited tae rangers. Scotland are a better side than rangers no dought, hes indispensible to rangers where as in the Scotland side weve got fletcher, quashie, hartley in there who would easily start before him.

theve got hutton, malcolm, thomson, burke who wouldnt get a sniff in a scotland first team shirt

Surprise surprise a comment like that coming from a Rangers fan. face it the guy is pish couldn't hack the Premiership and came back with his tail between his legs because he missed his Saturday nights of Buckie, kebabs and a fight. He is Shite and the sooner he stops getting picked the better for Scotland to move on. At the moment I would have Quashie, Fletcher, Hartley & McCulloch as our starting midfield

dont slag the bucky man am on that every friday! well good. Barry is a good player to have hes definately not our best player nevermind midfielder by any means. But he is a useful player to have and is capable of having a great game, just disny fit in right wae Scotland the now. Ferguson is far more creative than big mcculloch and we need creativity in midfield. Our future strikers will be celtic bhoys, beattie and maloney, canny replace wee miller the now but hes at his peak!

Mon the Scots!

Ronaldinho tae sign for Clyde!!!

post-2304-1134346942.gif

post-2304-1134346960.jpg

post-2304-1134346970.jpg

Archived