Hearts v Ross County

It would be nice to keep the momentum going, but not a huge deal riding on this for Hearts. If we can get a decent performance, no injuries and minutes into some guys coming back from injury like Devlin, that'll do me.

A rare win at Tynecastle would be massive for us considering Dundee Utd play Motherwell and one of them has to drop points, if not both. Even a draw would be a tidy position to be in with Dundee Utd and Motherwell still to play in Dingwall. Hearts have nothing to play for so despite their quality I don't see why we can't sneak something from this match.

I'm guessing Baldwin is still suspended? If so I can see it being the same team again unless Hungbo gets a start.

Minutes in the legs of the fringe players and a chance to ease the guys carrying knocks back in.

It would be nice if we could finish the season closer to second than fourth, but it’s all about the final for us now.

On 28/04/2022 at 07:28, Kyle Reese said:

It would be nice if we could finish the season closer to second than fourth, but it’s all about the final for us now.

If we didn't have a cup final I'd be really into pretending that "closer to second than fourth" was massively significant in order to add some contrived suspense to the end of the season.  Like I did with "Securing top three before the split" and that went right down to the wire

7 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If we didn't have a cup final I'd be really into pretending that "closer to second than fourth" was massively significant in order to add some contrived suspense to the end of the season.  Like I did with "Securing top three before the split" and that went right down to the wire

Yeah, it would be nice of course, but I am not sure I can work up enough enthusiasm to really try and convince anyone else, let alone myself.

52 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

43 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Yeah, it would be nice of course, but I am not sure I can work up enough enthusiasm to really try and convince anyone else, let alone myself.

I'm convinced.

Closer to second than fourth or NEILSON AND BUDGE GTF IMO!!!!

The season is back on!

55 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It's as significant as 10iar or quadruple trebles or any other made up achievement. I'm surprised the media hasn't jumped on it.

10 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Please do us a favour again and beat Ross County. We (Motherwell) really need all the help we can get to try and gain on them.

Seems fair after you guys taking Roberts off our hands. Deal.

Edited by Kyle Reese

Cannae make the game, unfortunately.

I read Robbie saying Kingsley and Halliday should be available, but I think I would keep them on the bench for now..

Happy to start Woodburn ahead of McAneff for this one as well. 

Maybe a run out for the likes of Kirk, etc - get Devlin on at some point anaw. 

Hopefully a win and no more injuries or daft yellow cards.

The big "if we can get something from this" of the five fixtures.

Tough, but Hearts have zip to play for other than professional pride. We have given Hearts issues in all three games this season so here is hoping.