Hibernian v Aberdeen

On 08/05/2022 at 20:53, Bogbrush1903 said:

I didn't go to the match but had the great misfortune of boarding a train at Inverkeithing (after attending the Queen's Park game) where a carriage full of Aberdeen supporters were returning from Easter Road.

I normally avoid the train especially if it's the same day as an Aberdeen away match on the route but I mistakenly thought there wouldn't be much travelling down. 

It was full of pastel jackets, or jackets with goggles, shorts, youths, men old enough to know and dress more appropriately, and indeed I think some were father and son combos.

I should've waited an extra hour and jumped on the Megabus at the Halbeath Interchange.

Regrets, regrets...

Also, Inverkeithing seems to have quite a large Hibs support. Is there more Hibs than Hearts in Inverkeithing? Although, I suppose they could've been headed for Rosyth or Dunfermline too...Commuter overspill I suspect.

What the f**k is a jacket with goggles?

2 hours ago, Dave1875 said:

Think I saw him heading towards one of the diggers on the roundabout coming off London Road onto Leith Walk, or was this one further down?

Wee bit further down, but could have been the same guy - total space cadet.

His opening gambit was "mate, mate, have I got a spot on my chin?"....................