Quiz.

Guest Bully Wee For Me

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Add Trevor Francis and Chris Woods as well.

I will take Cohen off my list if you take Gillespie off yours. Not sure about either.

I got most of the others while driving through to Stenhousemuir. I was driving with undue care and attention, thats for sure.

Was Little Rabbit, Jarzinho?

no 1 got sergio porrini yet??

im surprised no1 got frank sauzee, or did they and ive missed it?

Add Trevor Francis and Chris Woods as well.

I will take Cohen off my list if you take Gillespie off yours. Not sure about either.

I got most of the others while driving through to Stenhousemuir. I was driving with undue care and attention, thats for sure.

Was Little Rabbit, Jarzinho?

Trevor Francis I forgot about. Doh! :1eye

Can't believe I missed that (and me a Forest fan too).

Chris Woods is wrong though. He left Forest in 1979 before either of their finals.

And I think Gary Gillespie played in Rome in the infamous "wobbly legged goalkeeper" final, though I might be getting confused and thinking of the losing Juventus game. Avi Cohen though is more than a long shot and he barely played for Liverpool even when he was there.

Out of interest Houston, what nine did you have in mind, I take it was Champions League you meant and not European Cup.

i had

De Boer

De Boer

Gattuso

Ravanelli

Porrini

Boli

Sauzee

Lambert

Klos

also henning berg but he didnt actually play in the final so i thought there might have been disputes over that 1

Who is the only Premiership player to be voted (by a clubs official website) player of the month for a club he has never played for?

I should know this one :angry::angry: It only happened a couple of years back, I remember it but I can't remember who it was given to :angry:

Archived